Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling older CD's

I think it was Maurice Chevalier who said (probably in French!) "Old age is not so bad, when you consider what the alternative is!" That's a philosophy I intend to adopt when I get old. I'm 65 now and haven't reached it yet!!! Who am I kidding? Now if only I could get my wife on-side, I could show a few people here how to CD...........

Tony

Jenny, your "Age Defying Cream" is a hoot! Much better than the "Age Denying Concealer" many of us use from time to time. Just like GG's wrestle with all their lives, getting older isn't always fun. But, I totally agree with Joni and Cheryl T: one good thing about growing older is that self-acceptance has grown also -- now I'm not afraid to be my whole self.

I just hit 55 two months ago and I still don't feel it yet. I still get a jolt out of dressing and I just feel so relaxed in fem mode. I started at age 7 or 8 and with several purges under my belt I still do it and now I am happy with myself dressing and being just me, even thou I still have to keep it under the radar of my wife. Knows but not accepting. I dom't think I will ever be too old not to dress and be comfortable with who I am.
    Striving for acceptance.

josie_metrowest

You Are What You Feel

Jane,

At 54, almost 55, a grandfather, you name it; we all have these backgrounds as older CD's. But as long as you feel great, you are giving yourself much pleasure and shouldnt overguess your decisions. Go gurl!

Josie_metrowest

I call myself lucky, been dressing since I was about 5ish also, so almost 1/2 a century. Mentally, I'm still in my teens so who cares how I look? I don't go out enfemme, wife knows for the last 2 years & I wear panties every day. Who knows, maybe I'll even go out someday!

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I agree 100% and it sure is fun to "pass". Being able to "pass" is like getting an A+, proof that you're doing it RIGHT. Thanks for the question. As far as old age? So what, just get out there and have a good, and safe, time.

Soon to 59 here and though I don't usually feel it. i would still like to turn back the hands of time and start all over in the present time as a twenty y.o. How ever I have several grand children who I love very much. That much I wouldn't want to change I love all 15 of them

Out of this world

hello jane
    its so nice to be able to walk around in the open air weather its
    around the shops or in the park for me it was both along time ago,
    perhap i should not have said nice to walk around in the open air but
    OUT OF THIS WORLD.
    good luck and keep on doing it
    carolyn xx