Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

Ok so I'm finally getting my mind right. I've come to the realization that Kim is like the internet, I don't think that it"s a fad anymore, and it's probably not going any where....OK bad analogy. So last night I went Into Houston and bought my first wig!!! I love it it looks so cute on me!!!!! Anyway the owner of the shop invited me to come to her CD/TG support group meeting, So since I have nothing since the big purge(WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need help putting together a Outfit that would be suitable for a 18 year old college girl.... PLEASE HELP!!! I really want to look good! Also any make up for dummies advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!! -Kim

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    Try my book

But seriously, I have no idea what an 18 year old college girl wears these days. Jeans & hoodie?
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Stand outside the girls' dorm and watch - get some ideas.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Two words (OK, four):

Hot Topic

Forever 21

Either of these stores should be able to steer you right.

Kathi

Short skirt, form fitting blouse, wig, and tennies shoes. You can change the skirt to a pair of jeans. The other girls at the meeting will help with the makeup. We all love to help each other look our best. That is something the rest of the world should learn from us.

Hi ladies I just submitted a question to the publishing company for the dummie books. Lets see what they say. You never know.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    If you are unsure of what to wear at your first meeting, would you feel more comfortable going in male mode? I am sure the other girls wouldnt mind if you had never been before.
    living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera79 View Post
    Hi ladies I just submitted a question to the publishing company for the dummie books. Lets see what they say. You never know.
    I got a response. This is what he said.

Kiera,

We do have some proposal guidelines on our For Dummies series on our site that you can view and some contact information to further enquire about.
    Here is the link to For Dummies Proposals:
    http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301846.html

Thank you,

Kristen O.

I think I may have the ball rolling. If any of you ladies would like to do this go right ahead. I think it would be a good thing.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Oh, hey, and I'm a writer, too! Wouldn't it be cool to have a piece in a book like that?

Unfortunately, I know so little compared to so many of you, so I wouldn't have much to add, I'm afraid.

But do keep us posted! This would be such a great thing if they took it seriously!

-Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com