Thread: hypnosis

hypnosis

Please dont get me wrong but I have a freind that is a hypnotist and it was amazing to be hypnotized as a woman for a while and now still remeber the feeling of it.
    it was unbelivable a fantasy come true.
    then i found a website warpmymind.com and they have some very interesting inductions.
    first I read up and did research on hypnosis before trying it and one can recieve temporary transformations. now this may sound extreem
    I have always wished to be a woman,
    but I cannot trade my wife and kids for it.
    but then again sometimes I can escape for for an hour

Hypnosis is powerful!! My MIL was hypnotised into thinking she was a non-smoker.... That was 20 years ago and she has not smoked since.... I'd say if anyone wanted to quite crossdressing (ohhh noooooo..... lol) That would be the first avenue i would try.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Who really needs to be hypnotized? For many here the "pink fog" seems to take care of that.

From what hypnosis experts say, you can't be made to do anything against your will: "pick up the gun and shoot him" wouldn't work for example unless you REALLY wanted to shoot the person.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    From what hypnosis experts say, you can't be made to do anything against your will: "pick up the gun and shoot him" wouldn't work for example unless you REALLY wanted to shoot the person.
    There are a lot of opinions out there about hypnosis as well as other mind control techniques. Hell, the military uses something as simple as 'basic training', where they break you down mentally, and restructure your beliefs and how you see yourself and the world, so that you will be more likely to follow commands as needed rather than question the authority that is ordering you to do something that may not be in your best interest and may get you killed (they'll always need cannon fodder at times to achieve an objective). So, there's no question that you can alter someone's mind, and their perception of other people and situations. It all depends on how far you're willing to go. 'Brainwashing' may be a simplified term, but it's just a more complete form of a mind altering trance state of one form or another.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Exactly so. Hypnosis is about helping you do something that you really want, like "as you pick up the bra and put it on, you can feel the delicious weight of your breasts filling it out".

With respect to Warp My Mind -- these are not very sophisticated or excellent examples of the art of hypnotic feminization. Keep looking for other sources of downloadable tracks, and be willing to invest a few bucks in buying more professional ones. Google "isabella valentine" for one of many more commercial alternatives.

Hugs,
    Susie

Maybe I'm just cracked enough, but, when I am out dressed I don't need any help!

I don't think we could hypnotize ourselves into not crossdressing any more than we could hypnotize ourselves into not using one of our arms. Even if it were possible, I'd be fearful of doing something that intentionally repressed an aspect of my normal psychology. The outcome of that could be very dangerous indeed.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    It is all about what the subconscious will allow. If you like most of us want to look female and act female then you can be hypnotized to look and act female. If dressing and acting as a female is the last thing on earth you would do then you would not be able to given the suggestion.

I don't believe in sudden changes..., but I think you can use it to help you focus and achieve a desired frame of mind. For example, if you tell yourself you are a women when out and about, you will present better as one.

Could a SO be hypnotized into being more accepting?

I just don't make a good subject I've tried many times and it just doesn't do much for me.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

It is what it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally R. View Post
    Could a SO be hypnotized into being more accepting?
    +1 to that... we aren't the ones who need hypnotizing