Thread: crossdressed dancer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

crossdressed dancer

we just have had our x-mas party and it was a big one for over 1500 people where i would say 75% are young girls/women (average age 23) , there was a big dance hall with podiums where there where proffessional dancers. not wearing much clothing . one of the dancers was a guy in a corset ,with surspenders and stockings and heels .Most of the lady friends i was with found him qute fasinating , not laughing or mocking him but more curious and some thought he was cute ,

i am sure the reaction would not be the same if he walked down a normal high street dressed like that ,Acceptance and undersyanding is one of the big things we chat about here so this is a bit of a step in the other direction so i can only think that the location/job has something to do with this or maybe the younger generation is mor accepting for things out of the norm !! .

Most would have a different attitude to a professional dancer
    After all the costume would be seen as part of the job

However it might make them think about crossdressing
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Pernille, anyone?

Can u direct me to the nearest Time Machine?

Next time, I'll start dressing at 23, instead of 50+!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

hi shelly
    your right he was a dancer so you lool differently at him , (true) but we did talk to him and he did admit to wearing womens clothing when not at work ,

( the best bit also was he was 10 times better to dance in his heals than most of the girls )