Thread: Girl watching

Girl watching

I sometimes go out girl watching to see how women move and act in public. The thing that really comes out is they are not self consence about how they act in public this is how most cd's get read, when we start to worry if we are looking and acting like a woman.

For me it's not the mannerizm it's the not so femme voice (Boston Accent).

I really don't go girl watching, but sometimes I see something a girl is wearing and think to my self "I would look better in that." Has any one else done that?
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Green View Post
    I really don't go girl watching, but sometimes I see something a girl is wearing and think to my self "I would look better in that." Has any one else done that?
    I have done that but I also go girl watching to learn more about how they act and see their subtle feminine traits it is so mesmerizing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've always girl watched, sometimes with envy and other times in lust. Women are just about the best view in the world. It doesn't matter if I'm looking at their choices in clothing, their behavior, their body shapes and proportions, makeup technique or if I'm attracted to them for more basic reasons, it's a pleasure. I can say that as I've become more familiar with what they have to go through to look as good as they do, I appreciate them even more.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar

I do it all of the time. I also think those catty thoughts when she looks better than me
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Remember what they say about ducks?

If it looks, walks, and quacks like a duck, it's PROBABLY a DUCK!

The same goes for CDs. If u look, walk, and talk like a woman, u can probably PASS as one!

If u get read, well, u failed one, or more, of the above criteria! So what? You're neither a woman, or a DUCK!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

[SIZE=4]I girl watch every day with the girls I work with. It is really interesting to hear their remarks about those being watched. I have learned a great deal about how women move and how they seem to not pay that much attention to others.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]It seems that just moving along not really paying attention to everyone else is the most common mode, not like most CDs travel through a crowd.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Many women are just naturally attractive. If I take an objective focus then I look for woman about my age and size to study and start there. Clothing and accessories are important, but it is the attitude, confidence and poise that is key. Voice is important too, but not if you don't interact directly with people much.

Now I work at Gatwick Airport I find myself lost in looking and learning styles and the manor in which they act.

I think everyone "watches people" without really noticing, however when your trying to "learn" how to walk, behave and generally conduct yourself as someone else you are more self aware of it.

As for the clothes, I'd love a virgin / easy jet air hostess uniform!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by curious5752
    I sometimes go out girl watching to see how women move and act in public.
    [SIZE="2"]To tell the truth, I rarely see women worth watching, but now and then a prime subject for observation homes into view. I suppose I have a long-standing feminine template burned into my brain, an assemblage of all the positive visions from a lifetime of seeing, so I only add a new strand of information now and then. If a woman is wearing a dress, I take notice, but that is a very rare thing these days – she must be wearing her feminine garments unconsciously, with a certain amount of grace, much like I attempt to do, but good posture and a general look of “togetherness” appeals to me. There are all kinds of women out there, but very few of them are worth emulating by way of dress, gesture, or (in my case) personality…[/SIZE]

I see usualy what girls wearing and think to my self "I would look better in that." or "she would look better with other thing (diferent skirt, or other collour,..)".

I typically watch women every waking minute... Assuming there's one near by... And assuming they aren't wearing jeans... Getting harder and harder.... Like a plague of rough blue fabric... More prolific than the swine flu!! I have to come clean.. I have actually watched a few women lately in jeans... I just take my hand and place it so I can only see them from the waist up!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    The other day, I was in a crowded store and was definetly girl watching. Saw a 20 something girl, very attractive, wearing a very short skirt with black opaque tights/pantyhose underneath. It was short enough that bending over was not an option although the opaque pantyhose were thick enough that nothing would have been seen. I couldn't help oogling and wishing that I could look like that or just get away with wearing something like that.

Obviously women don't worry about it beacuse they're --well--uh, women! Just be careful they aren't looking at you and seeing a cute guy(oh horrors!). Well, turnabout is fair play ya know.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

no brainer!

It's a requirement for everything we wish to accomplish. If you want to learn to write you must read. If you want to learn to compose music you must also listen. These aren't the only requirements but they are certainly essential.

If we want to present ourselves as feminine beings we need to observe how the naturally feminine present themselves. That presentation will include a wide variety of options and from those options we need to learn what is called in most disciplines "the art", i.e. the various commonly accepted pieces of knowledge and abilities that define the discipline.

We can all do research, and talk about this theoreticially, and even try it ourselves, but without that understanding of what passes for the broad standard of activity that is "feminine", we are missing a critical piece of the puzzle.

Maybe we should have a separate section of threads for sharing our observations?!

Not only that, it's fun to do!!!

tina

Girl watching Hoo Haa. The greatest spectator sport. I don't do it to learn anything I just love watching.

Vieja

I agree completely! The one exception to this might be "pre-teens" or young teens. If one acts as if you "belong there" and like a lady, you will be treated as one.
    Hugs, Carole

I watch women a great deal, funny thing is I watch women watching men
    I look to see how they walk and talk yes, but I also like to look for fashion tips, much better than reading through mags or watching TV (so contrived) I get to see what's really being worn, and who's buying it. It's funny though when your in your 50's (did I say that!) hopw few women of your age hang around the Mall, and I know I can't pull off what a 17 year old wears hunny I lost that look in the 60's
    But when I'm dressed and out i public I take the 5000 pound pink elephant attitude ignore it and act as naturally as you can, if you force the "act" you'll be read. practice at home, at work, when ever you're somewhere you won't be noticed, and eventually you can start being natural without thinking about it.

No closet is big enough!

watch then duplicate then practice practice practice.

Me too

I've done that many times. I've also found myself wishing I was younger and could get away with wearing what I see some teens wear today or wishing I had the shape to make the most out of a particular outfit.