Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: are most of us "leg men"?

I take it all in, starting with the haircolor and style, I love seeing highlights and lowlights in the sun. Then the eyes lips and top half, I love to see a slim waist with nice hips and long legs encased in nylon, and of course heels. I just wished I fit this image better myself.

Yeah, like most of you, I enjoy the sight of legs in nylons/ pantyhose, heels and butts

Well, that is a loaded question, as you shall soon see... I like legs and curves of all kinds. I love shapely hips, too. We have one GG attorney in town with legs that JUST DON'T QUIT!! She would often wear short skirts --- and I know she did it deliberately to torture us every so often --- and she succeeded eminently in driving us bonkers --- and she knew it, too...

I used to work in Calif. Quite often the cafeteria would have fried chicken for lunch. That would always get me in trouble. She always managed to be just in front or behind me in the line. Then she would ask ... "Are you a leg man or a breast man ??". --- in full earshot of everybody. No matter what I said, I was in a losing situation.

So I always extricated myself by replying ... "When it comes to chickens, I prefer breasts --- but with women I really do like legs --- and breasts ...". In fact there were a few other girls there that pulled the same trick on me. I always had to be careful how I answered or I would get needled merxilessly...

I've always loved tights and heels so I love to see a fantastic pair of legs in hose! My wife wears trousers 24/7 so you could say I'm the biggest skirt wearer in my house!

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    For me, it's more the hair and the boobs. First things I notice when I meet a new woman are her hair, her smile (if she's smiling), then her chest. Yes, in that order.

Aspiring Member

Legs all the way

I' ve got ladies legs that I think seduced me into cd'ing because they brought me back to a gal in 2nd or 3rd grade who had phenominaly shaped legs worthy of thought by a prepubesent youth. I never had a craving for ladies things until I bought a pair of ladies flats (I DON'T KNOW WHY) and the guy thru in some clearance 4" heels. From there it went to the wifes drawer forVS bras and undies. Than onto Suddenly Femme body atire designed for men.
    I've enjoyed every minute of it as I sit here fully dressed with French nails and all.Love to all this Christmas season.
    Last edited by diannecourtney; 12-28-2009 at 10:25 PM.

In defense of the shallowness of my sex, I'm a Stephen Colbert fangirl, and back in the hidden fangirl section on the Colbert Nation website, there's a thread on his crotch that is 69 pages long, and is less than year old.

So some women ogle just as much as men, we just keep it on the downlow.

The overall figure, then the face and then I work my way down from there.

And, cordgrass, thanks for the integrity. Most women, that I know, deny that they look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Nope... I LOVE a cute butt!

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

the whole package

I do love a nice pair of legs, but how the make a butt of themselves is awfully nice too.

Aspiring Member

Legs are for enjoyment

Legs are what led me to cd'ing. As a child I very much was envious of a girls'
    legs who sat in front of me.. Anyway, for unknown reason I decided to buy true ladies flats. The SA suggested that he had some heels on sale and they would be perfect for my feet. He was absolutely right,from that point it was VS, for stockings and bras, and Suddenly Femme for the neat fitting goods desined for men. Hey,I feel decades younger.

[SIZE="2"]It is a very close call, but face and hair first, and a very close second, long silky legs, bust, waist, behind. I have seen some super tall, pretty ladies, with long, long hosed legs, and that is what i pattern my look after.[/SIZE]

I'm fairly sure I qualify as a leg man, and my girl has a pretty amazing set of them.

definitely

into legs!

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Guilty as charged. Love the legs!
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

I definetly am

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Gray View Post
    Interesting question. One observation... run thru the foto section... how many skirts are well... ABOVE THE KNEE? (Mine are) Does this present a possible answer to the question?

A displayer of legs? Are you? A Psychologist colleague of mine once explained her exceedingly short skirts this way.. And she wore them so short she always saw to is her panties matched at least in color... "Stop for a moment, staring at my legs" she said, "and look at my face." My other colleague an ex-Roman Priest, and I both looked up at her face. Instantly, we saw why she's mentioned it. She had SPECTACULAR legs and a a totally horrible UGLY face. She continued: "Now, you see why I wear short skirts. My legs keep people from being totally shocked and turned off by my face. I wear short skirts so my legs distract people from seeing my face." I have found that works for me too without my skirts being as short as hers were.

Short skirt wearers: What about you? Your thoughts? Honest now!

Granny
    You seem to know a lot about her. Like the color of her panties, etc.

Well at a lofty 6'6" with a 37" inside leg, I think I would be pretty screwed if I werent all about leg
    Samantha -x-

This is a rhetorical question, right??
    HEEE
    also, I tend to prefer boobs, butts, hair, eyes, pretty much anything on a female.
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree

I too , love legs. I find myself though looking more at what is being worn first because I am always looking to add to my closet of clothes.

I'm with Kerrigirl. I'm definately a butt guy.

Legs!

The first thing I tried to copy when I started dressing and the first thing I notice today.

Definitely legs for me. I love miniskirts and stockings. I like to look in the mirror and savor my long beautiful legs. My 5 inch heels puts the final touch on the view of my legs. I certainly enjoy seeing others in miniskirts if they have nice legs.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]To Quote three fellow Texans " She's got Legs....She knows how to use them " Legs of course...I HAVE to make a point of showing them off when I go out.. [/SIZE]

kendra17a.jpg

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Interesting subject. Initially, I am attracted by the overall appearance of someone--a smile, an apparently outgoing personality; body language is important, such as the way someone sits, or stands conveying self-confidence. After that scan, I look for specifics. I like women with small breasts, slim figure, nice facial features, and if legs are long, smooth, nicely formed, I'm ready to try to connect (or fantasize). Consequently, sheer, dark, glossy nylon stockings on a pair of nice legs is a plus. When I cross dress, I like to wear comparable thigh highs. I am told that I have very nicely shaped legs (big smile)