Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: are most of us "leg men"?

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I love the look of women's legs. They get me avery time.

"I must be an a** man because everyone says 'Hey, you're an a** man!'"
    Rodney Dangerfield
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Yes I love the legs, and I prefer looking at them in nylons that give them a bit of color. And I always check the ends of them for high heels.

And I do think we dress the way we want to look at GG's.

It took a long time to come up with this concept, but I think it holds pretty true for most men. We're not real particular; but there are some things that turn us off, and if a woman has any of those, well, nothing's going to happen. For me, it's obesity, and real short hair, or orange/red curly hair. Anyone else is a definite maybe (personality being the only other determining factor). Given my choice, I prefer someone with long silky hair, slim, with long legs. Boobs not all that important; never met a boob I didn't like.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

depends on the woman

I am definitely a butt guy, but it definitely depends on the woman...could be eyes, hair, smile, curves, breasts, etc.
    lovin to dress...

I tend to start at the bottom and work my way up.. if a woman is wearing a dress my eyes instantly look to the feet area and then the legs.. the feet for high heels and the legs for pantyhose.. leg man..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I'm really a little surprised at how many responses are for the legs. I thought, and hoped, it would be facial features (eyes and lips), hair and breasts. I couldn't count the times I have watched men's eyes flick quickly from my face to my breasts and back again with a look that says I hope you didn't notice. Maybe legs seem to be winning because when you are behind her you can't see her face, and you can look at her legs without getting caught.

For all you leg guys, where do your eyes go if she is wearing slacks?
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

Legs are one of the last things I look at. First it is her face and then her overall figure. I check out the breasts and the ass at about the same time. As you might guess pantyhose is not my thing.

Not sure if I need my head examined, but over the course of the last 6 months, I'm not sure if I've even looked at a woman's (other than my wife!) legs... I'm finding that most often I am either looking at her eyes or her shoes, and nothing in between. The odd time that I manage to shift anywhere else and it's to see how her top hangs off her shoulders.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    ABSOLUTELY A LEG MAN!! (and CD)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

No, I am a Bra man always wondering what Bra she has on.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    If she's wearing slacks, then I look at her feet and shoes.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    I'm really a little surprised at how many responses are for the legs. I thought, and hoped, it would be facial features (eyes and lips), hair and breasts. I couldn't count the times I have watched men's eyes flick quickly from my face to my breasts and back again with a look that says I hope you didn't notice. Maybe legs seem to be winning because when you are behind her you can't see her face, and you can look at her legs without getting caught.

The leg thing is probably like boob-men, etc. A quick turn from admiring beauty straight into sexual desire. Of course, it is better to take in the lady's beauty and countenance, to feel the femininity exuding from her presence. And then, if you must, desire her.

Aspiring Member

Faces

I would have to say the face gets it for me, the eyes, the color and texture of the skin all make for a beauty that can be beyond words. You can find a few portraits of legs in fashion magazines but you'll never find just a pretty pair of legs on the cover of TIME. But, don't get me wrong, I've been known to give a good wolf whistle over some shapely gams or a sweater that stuck out in the crowd.
    I remember seeing a young woman who came into a place where I worked 40 years ago and see her still. Her skin was so smooth , a very white color (translucent) like the women of northern Japan, beautiful eyes with jet black hair and of course she was everything else a guy could want physically--and sadly way out of my league. And, she wore NO makeup. Absolutely killer.
    Legs can be very erotic especially in HH, but faces!!!!!!!!!
    Mandrake out of water

Genders Vagabond
    Hair...not a particular color or length.... but hair that frames the face in a flattering way.

Aspiring Member
    I'd have to say I'm a fan of pretty hair when it comes to women, although legs are a close second. Especially when they're wearing skirts/dresses and heels.

me too , i love legs in nylons,and as someone else says they are better when there are heels at .the botom .

i have just returned from 4 days in Rome , the home of the high heels and nylons , lots to look at as they really know how to show off there legs

Still to the legs, just wishing they were exposed!

Karen

Corona where paradise is only a beer away.
    I love womanly legs with mid-thigh stockings! But I still consider myself a breast man. Well, they don't have to be big, but just the right size and good exposure will do for me.

If I can't see her legs I then go right for her face and eyes. They are the pathway to your soul. If she's wearing slacks, hopefully she has on some killer heels and pantyhose!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLynn View Post
    Im actully an eye person my self,nothing is more telling then what you see in someone eles eye's
    I think that this is valid, for me at least. But I am attracted to and feel that I show off a lot of features.
    warmly, Linnea

Commercial Slogan

[SIZE="3"]Which pantyhose company was it that used the slogan, "Nothing beats a great pair of legs"? I'd have to agree. Was it Leggs?

And don't forget that "Gentlemen prefer Hanes!"

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]

I like legs and thighs and I also like them at Thanksgiving.

I'm definitely a leg man....but they have to be encased in pantyhose!!

Yes you are right and what great legs

The sale rack behind her
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,