Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: are most of us "leg men"?

I read through all The Replies, and you know what? Only one person, (Jojo) even bothered to mention looking at someone's face! I would reckon that women are correct when they claim that men see them only "from the neck down!"

Personally, I think I've always been a "sucker" for a cute face. Not necessarily drop dead beautiful, but a "Debbie Reynolds Type." Yes, as a male I'm certainly attracted to someone who "looks good" and has all the right curves in the right places, but I'm always scanning faces FIRST. Legs, nor butts, nor breasts, won't attract me initially....ah, but a pretty smile, big blue eyes; that works every time!

Peace and Love, Joanie

In order, I'd have to say it's butt, then legs, then for me the collar and neck area, which is a bummer 'cause I've got the first two, but I've also got a very pronounced adam's apple which tends to make me hide the third.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KayVeau View Post
    What's not to love. They start at pretty painted toes in high heels and lead right up to heaven. LOL
    And what a path one could say.

I guess for me, anything below the waist. I don't know if I like ass or legs better. I do have a thing for her feet too.

I don't care so much about faces, chests, or too much above the waist.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I'll agree with you about the legs... yeah, a great pair of legs is something you can see and admire from a hundred yards away. A great pair of legs turn themselves into a fantastic ass,... the two go together perfectly!

I am definitely a "leg man". I simply love a pair of well shaped legs in nylons and stiletto heels. To me, there is nothing better.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    I read through all The Replies, and you know what? Only one person, (Jojo) even bothered to mention looking at someone's face! I would reckon that women are correct when they claim that men see them only "from the neck down!"
    That's not true. Several of us commented that we look at things like hair and eyes.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

OK Katrina, perhaps I'm quibbling. But, I didn't see a specific reference to someone's face, except Jojo's. It's possible I missed one, (lots of responses) but that's not my point.

For person's who claim their affiliations with being female on "The Inside" it's a very surprising thing to see hardly anyone mention being attracted to a face, or parts there of. If I asked about 100 of our GG Friends, what about another person would attract them? I am betting The Vast Majority would talk about a great personality, or a pretty face and smile. Virtually none of us did that!

It's amazing with all The Posts we have about makeup, and skin care, that everyone seems to be "fixated" on various parts of The Torso.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS. Yes, you did say "Eyes" and I acknowledge that!
    Last edited by sterling12; 11-11-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Face

Always the face first, followed by the butt.

Love a great pair of legs, especially in some sexy heels. I think that's one of the reasons skirts and dresses are so hot.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I am an admirer of legs ever since hugging on them when I was a tiny tot.

Legs first and Butts a close second.. Very Close

I'd consider myself a leg woman. Nothing beats a great pair of legs, especially ones in pantyhose and pumps!

Aspiring Member
    I'm a Song and Dance Man.
    Last edited by Deedee Dupree; 01-14-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    I'm waaaay more of a breast man personally I have legs, and I can make'em look gooood too! I don't have boobs! Well, I do but they're detachable!

Generally speaking though I just love women's bodies, style, hair, etc. I'd be surprised if we CDers as a group would come down more on one side of the boob/leg debate than the other.

EDIT: Just read some previous responses... I think the initial thread post was kinda clear, are ya a leg man or a boob man. I don't understand being so upset about the face deal. That's not really the debate is it? Just sayin. I'm hugely into a woman's face. That's what gets me, I love my girl's eyes. I happen to think most women, literally most, are attractive. Whether they have beautiful eyes or lovely lips or whatever. Because I'm very attracted to "womanlyness" (sooo not a word!). The face/personality tend to beat body/body type for me. I love big girls and big everything. My girl is a BBW but she doesn't have the real big junk in the trunk butt. I'd prefer that but is that preference going to trump everything else? Nope. She does have real big boobs though
    Last edited by Samantha Girl; 11-11-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    OK....I look at the face first before moving south!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't discriminate against any particular female body part! An equal opertunity luster..
    Bingo!

Iloveeverything about the female form, but I love legs because they get to wear hose and I love painted toes. I also like the french pedicures.I love eyes that are made up just right. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 11-12-2009 at 12:40 AM.

I'm definitely about the legs! I'll look at her legs first, then check out the entire outfit starting with her shoes. A little skirt will grab my attention and not let go. My wife hates it and says I stare rudely. Probably true, and I've been trying to work on that - men are pigs!

I agree with jaclyn nm, I am without question a leg man.in fact, give me
    a pair of pantyhose a bra and some pumps and ime in heven......dana.

Noses for me.*

Actually, I've liked legs since I can remember. I love women in skirts of various lengths and nice heels. My earliest memory is around five years old, sitting in a car with my grandma and being fascinated by the smoothness of the nylons she was wearing. I sometimes wonder if this was the first trigger of my crosdressing tendencies. I've always thought my legs were attractive and have been told so by a couple of GGs. But since I started shaving them this summer, I think they're my best feature.

*I remember reading a Dave Berg's "Lighter Side Of..." feature in Mad Magazine when I was a kid. This guy was sitting on a beach with his buddy who was pointing out the hot bikini wearing girls as they walked buy. The guy started wondering why society felt the breasts were the sexiest part of a woman. He mused that in Japan, the neck is desired.

The guy then started thinking of what it would be like if Americans found women's noses attractive. Little girls could wear training nose bras and women would wear nose bras of various sizes. Just then, a girl with a rather large nose walks by. The guy blurts out to his friend, "Look at that girl with a bandaid on her nose! Isn't that sexy?"

One of the first girls I had a crush on had a rather large nose. I find that I am often attracted to unusual noses but legs are #1 with me, about even with the whole face, then breasts.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    For person's who claim their affiliations with being female on "The Inside" it's a very surprising thing to see hardly anyone mention being attracted to a face, or parts there of. If I asked about 100 of our GG Friends, what about another person would attract them? I am betting The Vast Majority would talk about a great personality, or a pretty face and smile. Virtually none of us did that!

It's amazing with all The Posts we have about makeup, and skin care, that everyone seems to be "fixated" on various parts of The Torso.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Joanie you have a great point. I agree with you that legs, rears, and breast shouldn't be our first priority, but at the risk of sounding shallow I have to play devils advocate. First please let me caveat my answer by saying I thought this thread was about chicken or turkey legs vs. thighs vs. breasts. Wow was I off

Most of us on this site were cursed with a Y choromosome and a nasty chemical called testosterone coarsing through our bodies. HRT helps close the gap, but it will never completly change the physical and chemical make up of our brains. Therefore, I am pleading the biological case for my shallowness and the consequent noticing of legs or other torso parts first.

Now with that said, I have hung with genetic girls socially for most of my life. Several of my female friends consider me part of the inner circle despite my innate male piggyness that I refer to above. Girl, I can't count the number of times I have heard female friends talk about a mans rear end, chest or biceps. In some cases I think they can be worse than males.

You are oh so correct girlfriend. There are things that are much more important that breasts, legs or thighs. In the end it is the spice of personality and what is in the heart that counts. I married my wonderful bride not because of her fabulous legs and white meat but because she was a great person, with a winning personality and sense of humor to match. Although, I must admit her looks initially attracted me ultimately allowed me to discover the important things about her. She also told me to add that she danced that first dance with me because I had a tushy that looked great in a tight pair of wranglers.

Big Hugs
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I got legs!!!

I would say "I like curves" to quote another girl before it is safely call me a curves enthusiast:. ... but the upper body of a woman is an absolute temple of delights, especially the waist and breasts".

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Legs.....

I have always been a leg man..... however the best thing about legs is they make an ass of themselves. LMAO (I wish)

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I'm a butt and brest person myself but do love smooth shaved legs on any woman.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm with Karren on this one. When I'm looking at women I love the whole package and all the parts. Legs, waist, breasts, face, hair, ankle, nose, ear, neck, small of the back or left elbow. I love it all.

When I'm dressing it is the whole visual package that I go for. It's all part of convincing the eye that it just might be a woman there in the mirror. There is no way I could accept myself as a crossdresser if I only focused on one aspect of the presentation.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.