Thread: First Class Half Way!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar

First Class Half Way!

I just got back from an amazing trip.
    Let me tell you about it.
    I'm a huge train fan and This week I was able to take a nice long train trip. My wife isn't interested in trains that much so I went by myself.
    I rode the Texas Eagle from Temple Texas to Little Rock Arkansas and back. Now I know that's not a big thing but I didn't do it in a regular way. The first half of the trip I rode in regular coach which on a train is actually pretty nice. I was in all guy mode then but I did bring along a small bag with small things I would need and , well, a change of clothes.
    After getting to Little Rock I had to wait 3 hours in the station in the middle of the night. My return train arrived at 2:40 in the morning about 40 minutes early. This time though I didn't ride in coach. I had a roomette. I small private room with a locked door and a privacy curtain. This was what I had been waiting for all night. The attendant had made a bed for me and I was ready to sleep. But first that change of clothes. I had brought a pair of black pumps, a black skirt and pantyhose. I did the opposite of most women and put the pantyhose on and went to sleep. I wore the pantyhose for the rest of the trip and whenever I was in my room I had on the skirt and pumps too. I loved it so much. I know it's really a travelling version of dressing up in a hotel room but it was such a great feeling to watch the Texas countryside go by and be in my favorite outfit.
    Wow!
    This was an all day trip to so lot's of quality time for Stacey. Let's face it Stacey needed to get out.

Finally I had to leave the train and go home but I had a smile on my face from my trip.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Stacey,
    Sounds like you had a great trip. As you know I'm a trainbuff myself and I would love to do an overnight train trip dressed femme. After a few cocktails, I might even go to the lounge car all dolled up. That would be great.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

sounds like you had an awesome trip Stacey
    <3 Jenny

First Class Half Way!

sounds like you had a great trip, think I will try it also we have a train from portland to bosten will be fun,

Many moons ago did the Broadway Limited, NYC to Chicago, in what was then called a " slumber coach". As it turns out most of the passengers in my car were railfans and we wound up talking trains most of the trip.

Road Trip

What a great time girl
    I love travel by train so romantic

Way to go Stacy Jane thanks
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Stacy: you had a great half trip and that's what counts

Aspiring Member
    Sounds fun!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    StaceyJane, what a wonderful trip! There is a certain mystique about traveling on trains but even more so the way you did it......

Would love to do something like that......

Sounds like you had a great time, Stacey!

Maybe we should figure out a way to do a crossdresser's convention on a train. That could be fun!

Hugs,
    Persephone.

P.S. -- Do you also happen to be a radio buff? You can listen to the train stuff as you travel, probably on some frequencies around 160-162 Mhz.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds great. I have never been on a long train trip. Longest time spent on a train for me is about 2 hours.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I love train rides. As a kid I did one from Detroit to Albequerque and back on the Southern Pacific. And a few years ago I took the Snow Train from Oakland, CA to Reno, Nevada. On the way up we had the private cabin/sleeper room (special deal for only $10 more) on the way back it was the cattle car with a broken seat on a late and very full train. Murphy's Law at its best.

My Bucket List has train ride during the winter through the mountains again to Reno and another one to southern California along the coast to visit some of my traveling Tfriends there. Another one would be up to Seattle. So much to do and so little time!

I had to ride a train once, all because the car we were ridin in got stolen in Washington DC. Had a blast though me an my best friend were ridin in, never though about dressin on one though. Sounds like a blast
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

glad you had a good time.

I'm glad you had fun.A train ride is very peacefull hearing the click click,click click as is travels over the rail joints.Just relax and lay back.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    That's a great idea. Might have to give that one some consideration...