Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: underdressing

Everyone is different. I can wear panties 24/7 so it really isn't as much of a thrill as it used to be but even if I can wear a bra for a couple of hours, I really enjoy it. Time to completely dress with makeup are few and far between. Underdressing just allows me to survive between those times!

always

i "under dress" alot. my cross dressing is different than alot on this site. i am a submissive cd'er, when i dress it is sexual and i become submissive. my Wife started having me wear thongs and pantyhose under male clothing years ago as she loves me "listening". Now it happens alot and i love it. Actually it happens most days now that i think about it, i a sitting at my desk now and have a thongs and suntan hose on.........

this also lets me / us enjoy dressing out of the home as i would never pass

silken

I underdress, because, while my wife knows that I crossdress, she doesn't want to see me that way. She accepts that I crossdress, but doesn't want to see it or deal with it, so the only time I get to fully dress, is when she's out of the house for a while. So every day, I wear panties and stockings under my jeans, and while it's not as good as getting fully dressed, at least I have the pleasure of feeling the soft feel of nylon panties and stockings. It helps bridge the intervals between when I can fully dress, and it does give me at least a partial feeling of being dressed. The way I look at it, is that we take what we can get. It's also kind of exciting being out in public wearing panties and stockings under my male clothing, and realizing that the people I interact with don't have a clue. But then again, maybe the males that I interact with are also underdressing. Who knows?

I wear panties just about everyday and dress fully on the days I think I can get away with it. My wife knows that I dress and she's fine with it, but my kids don't know and I don't really want them to at this point. There's no way I can pass as female so I only fully dress when I'm at home and the kids are gone.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint
    So, for those of you who do underdress, how do you keep your act together? And what's the point? Why go halfway?
    [SIZE="2"]I only underdress when I’m overdressed as well – I mean, I never go halfway. To me it’s completely pointless to underdress, but I’m never in a situation where I simply must wear something feminine (yet hidden) to assuage my desires. My workplace (i.e. art studio) is here at home, and I can dress to the nines while I create my artwork, providing there is no flying paint nearby, of course…[/SIZE]

ilove to wear thongs and sports bras to class, it feels so good under the jeans or sweats

I never under dress.When I dress I must go all the way from head to toes on my own personal opinion underdressing is a form of psychological torture

What's the point, you ask?

When I underdress, I do it because I want to. It makes me feel good. It is comfortable for me. There is no "point" to it. It is just something I do, when I feel like it. More than likely, many of the things people do could be considered "pointless". Watching sports on TV, chewing bubblegum, going fishing, adding sugar to coffee, etc. would all be "pointless", if we weren't doing them because we just want to, or just "prefer it that way".

I do it to get the feeling of the clothing. Panties, Hose, Jeans. I don't worry about being to girly. I have my ways and some people know and others don't. Who knows is usually my choice and not by accident, although that sometimes does happen.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I never under dress.When I dress I must go all the way from head to toes on my own personal opinion underdressing is a form of psychological torture
    Well then, it appears an awful lot of us here like being "tortured"....

Under Dressing

Always under dress, my panties and hose are so much more comfy than guy stuff.

I could not imagine going without silky panties every day. Comfort, feel, and slippery under trousers or jeans. It's a way to "hold" the feminine energy within thru the day. And, it's a little treat to myself every morning!

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I only underdress when I’m overdressed as well – I mean, I never go halfway. To me it’s completely pointless to underdress, but I’m never in a situation where I simply must wear something feminine (yet hidden) to assuage my desires. My workplace (i.e. art studio) is here at home, and I can dress to the nines while I create my artwork, providing there is no flying paint nearby, of course…[/SIZE]
    I'm the same....it's all or none.

But seriously.....If I'm fully hairless and shaved legs, and my toes are painted red, and I have pierced ears though no jewelry, and I show up to work everyday in drab, couldn't this count as underdressing? Is it mandatory to wear women's underthings to be technically called underdressing?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Underdressing Because I Like To!

I wear panties almost every day, and a bra most days. I am not passable without a lot of work, but as many of you know from my previous posts I go out fully dressed often, as a guy in a skirt! However, I work in sales, calling on the public, and doing so dressing enfemme is not an option. So Stephanie just wears her panties and bra! They just feel so good!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yep, I'm with Susan on this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    [SIZE="2"]It just feels so good!!!
    Susan
    [/SIZE]
    It it feels good do it......
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Under-dressing

I under-dress most every day , I like the way what I wear feels on me and I do it for MY pleasure !

I feel everyone has a right to dress the way he or she is comfortable with.

Why do others think it is their job to judge what is or isn't acceptable for someone else ?

Tomara

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    Cheryl, let me ask you this, is there anything different in what you just asked and someone saying something like:

"I don't understand it, why wear women's clothes, what's the point? I mean, I don't do it, so why should someone else like it?"

Why go halfway? Cause maybe it's enough for them, or maybe they simply like underdressing. I know I enjoy a fair amount of lingerie, the only underdressing I do in public though is panties. I like them better than male underwear, that's all.
    way to say it all there is a certain group that can't stand it cause we are confortable with just under dressing
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

I think underdressing is a bridge, what is the toll? who know's.
    Secrets? Open?

All dilemmas

inge

I under dress all of the time. It fills the need when dressing fully isnt an option.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Okay and Thank You, I get it. I didn't get it, but now I do. Thanks, Cheryl

Susan is right, I would rather dress, but it would bring about a flood of problems, oh and get me fired. I don't underdress often, but it is fun.

Since I have not come out to my wife, underdressing is the only option I have to feeling femmine at all except when she is gone which is rare.

underdressing

Hi,
    I work in construction so i have to wear work clothes. But undereath, i keep my legs shaved, i wear strawberry toenail polish on and always wear girly pantys, wintertime i like to wear pantyhose and sometimes put a bra on. Knock on wood, but no one has a clue. Weekends when my wife is at work i get to be totally girley, love to vacume the house wearing dresses and heels!
    Any one else?
    Everyone have a nice Christmas!

Lisa
    Last edited by az_azeel; 12-19-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: removed the question ..after merging the threads

i underdress all the time. i keep my legs, under arms, chest and arms shaved as well as wear panties everyday.
    <3 Jenny

Gold Member
    Yes; I was a Carpender (40 years) and in the winter I would whare a all in one
    girdle. Now that was a challenge to use the little "office" as there is no room in them. In real cold weather, I would get into a pair of "danskins" tights.
    The shiney type. They would slide under your jeans so they would not pull
    your pants down. And they kept you warm when you were trying to frame
    a 2nd floor deck in 0 degrees weather. I did not have the guts then to
    whare a bra back then, Now I am retired, And whare a bra almost all the
    time. Rader