Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: underdressing

Quote Originally Posted by lisajd View Post
    Hi,
    Just wondering how many of us underdress? I work in construction so i have to wear work clothes. But undereath, i keep my legs shaved, i wear strawberry toenail polish on and always wear girly pantys, wintertime i like to wear pantyhose and sometimes put a bra on. Knock on wood, but no one has a clue. Weekends when my wife is at work i get to be totally girley, love to vacume the house wearing dresses and heels!
    Any one else?
    Everyone have a nice Christmas!

Lisa
    Hey, does plowing 20 inches of snow off your driveway underwearing black pantyhose count? Very, very snowy here in PA.

I love it and do when I can. Love the feel of nylons under pants.

Also like to wear a bra when I can get away with it. Just love the feel of a bra. I have man boobs and wish I could get a bra that fit what i had comfortably. Of course i'm bigger but the cup size is probably an A. But I'm going to keep looking.

Jennifer

Hi Lisa, I fully dress some part of every day and underdress all day of every day. Am retired, so only work part time, but have girly clothes on under, even at work.

Jennifer, Go to e-bay. Type in your band size and cup size desired, you should find something. That's where I found mt 40a.

Vanessa, I would think panty hose would count. I'm planning on it tonight when the snow hits us. We're only supposed to get 2 to 4 inches, unless the storm "hiccups", then we could get dumped on like you.

I under dress every day at least panties. I wear a bra probobly 50% of the time in the day pantie hoes inthe winter. alittle hard to dress in the summer I do landscaping and wearing shorts and tee shirt make it a little harder to hide things.

I always wear womens clothes from the waist down. At this very moment I'm at work, light snow outside and I'm wearing a pair of jeans with bright colored flowers gowing down the left leg and more at the bottom of the other and on one rear pocket. I work alone in a thrift store that I own and I don't get much traffic in bad weather. My aisles are so small I can almost hide my legs from one customer. I can't wear these on good weather days but I still wear womens jeans
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

(Wo) Man - why didn't I think of ebay - Thanks Anna, found something already!!

Hugs

Jennifer

I'm a carpenter and underdress everyday. Panties and sports bra everyday, and pantyhose or tights in the winter. Matter a fact. I wear womens shorts, anklet socks and tees in the warmer months and womens sweat pants in the colder months. The only thing bad is i can't take my top off in the warmer months, so I have a farmers tan.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I always underdress; I wear nylons, either stockings or pantyhose or trouwser socks, or tights almost everyday. Definitely wear slinky panties or thongs 100% of the time. Sometimes a half slip. Sometimes a femme top under a sweater. Sometimes a thin sports bra (very easy to conceal). Tried to go without. It hurt too much. I can't explain it. It just hurt. It's not an obsession. It's a need and a desire rolled up into one h_ll of a tight ball inside my shaved chest.

I underdress everyday--panties, stockings, sometimes a bra (depends on what I'm wearing for outwear).
    warmly, Linnea

I wear pantyhose everyday under my dress slacks. I love the feel of the nylon under them plus in the cooler months, it helps to keep me a little warmer..

I wear panties all the time, and a slip and pantyhose when my wife and I go out. I add a B cup bra of hers when she's at work. I want to be a natural B so I will need to wear one full-time. It is likely that family will drop in unannounced, so I am almost always underdressing. I go as far as I am comfortable with, which now is a filled bra in the winter, and sheer pantyhose all year.

I sometimes wear tights and panties under my clothes, but I don't think I'm brave enough to go for a bra. I do of course also wear earrings every day and sometimes wear my hair up too.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Smile underdress

for me I just like the feel of lingerie I don't have a big interest in dressing fully for me I don't want to be fem I just like lingerie and I think it too much work to dress fully hey to each their own

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I enjoy underdressing because I am not able to completely dress whenever I want too. I would love to be able to dress however and whenever I felt that Keri wanted to express herself. However because I have this need to hide from others this is my way of still being able to enjoy some of the feelings that I have but not able to express. I pretty much underdress everyday and thankful for that as I think it may help take the edgey ness off giving some relief to myself.

I don't think that I express more feminine attitude while underdressing however I think that I may be more relaxed and enjoyable to be around because I do get more of a calming feeling (sort of what a girls attitude is) Wierd but its sort of a reminder to me.

I don't UD, I used to some before I started going out and about.

I'm lucky enough to be able to go out regularly, and I'm also lucky enough not to cause unrest when I'm in public. So for that reason, I kind of say "what's the point" -- it's like sipping only one ounce of beer instead of waiting for a time when I can drink a glass.

Also, I've always liked the complete image -- I was never focused on a particular item of clothing.

-- Diane

I always wear panties (I threw out all my male underwear), sometimes if it's cold I wear stockings but not all the time.

Lots of love,
    Miss Kara

I underdress for many of reasons already given. It feels so good. There is nothing better that wearing satin.

CDs have an advantage on days like this -- I'm in NYC, where we just got a foot of snow, and the weathercasters are advising us to "dress in layers". I have lots of layers at my disposal!

I don't normally underdress (not really at that stage and don't own enough ladies underwear yet anyway) but I will today. It's cold and my work pants are thin so will be wearing some tights under them and maybe a pair of panties also (you can thank this thread for that).

I underdress purely because wearing panties, hose and - occasionally a bra - gives me a sexual kick. I enjoy it.

I have very rarely dressed completely and it did not do much for me.

Banned Read only
    I rarely have the opportunity to completely dress. It just doesn't happen, other than at home, and even then I usually have time constraints. The only solution, and a partial one at that, is to underdress. I'm an engineer. Most of my time is spent in offices. For those times when I will be in a factory for an extended period of time, I tend not to underdress. The last thing you want is to be outed in a factory, at least if you ever want to go back.

So, daytime during the week is thong, usually colorful tights and sometimes a panty girdle. For nighttime and weekends, a bra and forms and sometimes a waist cincher.

Today:
    gray women's coveralls, black men's wool polo, Amoena sports bra, Barely There thong, Bali panty girdle and magenta fleece socks...

Count me in also. Underdressing is about the extent of my wife's tolerance. I accept underdressing as a far better alternative to divorce court and it really does feel alot better.
    Kathie

underdressing

I underdress because wen I can't dress fully at least I can wear my underthings and they feel so good against my skin,and it makes me comfortable,

I usually wear a short slip and pantyhose under my women's pull on pants when my wife and I go out. No stand-alone bra thouhh; that would exceed her tolersnce limit. Perhaps I could try to find a bra slip on line as the bodice would be hidable (for a < B cup and there would be no bsck closure to see/feel.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 12-23-2009 at 10:35 AM. Reason: saw & fixed typos

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaVW View Post
    Hey, does plowing 20 inches of snow off your driveway underwearing black pantyhose count? Very, very snowy here in PA.
    Only if you do it like I do, wearing women's boot, jeans and a fuschia ski jacket And undressed in a bra, panties and pantyhose naturally.

Gotta be girlie! Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time