Thread: Im new

WannaBaHotChick

Im new

im 20 years old, weigh 160, 6feet 1-2 inches tall...

I dont know how to begin...
    i need everything from wigs to clothes...
    can someone help me out?

thanks

Smile

Well i can try im still kinda new to crossdressing too been dressing fully about 6 months. And i found alot of really nice clothes to start of with at thrift shops, go in and act like your shoping for your girl friendthat really worked for me , you can find some nice clothes at wal-mart,i buy alot of my shoes there and at payless shoes, you can get some panythose and panties at the doller store (just depends on how much you can spend)wish i could help more i f you know some one else who dresses they could help alot. I got lucky and met someone who really heped me get started, but just have fun and experamint with it and before you know it you will be a beatiful girl, good luck let me hear from you !!let me know how you are doing.

Lisa Lane.xoxo

Gemma
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBaHotChick

can someone help me out?

thanks
    You need a credit card to start and then shop, shop, shop.

Smile start?

can someone help me out?

thanks
    Check out the sticky threads on this forum,then back to the advice Gemma gave.

Tristen Cox

can someone help me out?

thanks
    You'll find lots of help from this thread:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=10681

And when you're ready to go shopping, click below where you see LINKS PAGES. It includes measurements, tips on beauty products, wigs, you name it - it's all in there

welcome, lots of advice in earlier threads. Know your size (check some of the mail-order sites). I sometimes carry a little tailor's tape to double check my measurements or the clothing without trying it on. When I am feeling femme, I love going into the change room, but not always. Thrift stores are always worth a look. wenda.