Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human interaction

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Nobody noticed u, Pallet?

A hot, stylish woman like u?

What's the MATTER with u Pom's?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A few thoughts on worrying about passing

I see a lot of myself in you as far as really, really wanting to pass. For one, I so appreciate beautiful women that it is natural for me to want to emulate that. I am also a bit devious when it comes to seeing what I can get away without others knowing, perhaps too many acid trips in public in my younger years. You really learn to act cool but it is kind of nerve wracking when you get into public places nevertheless.
    With that said, I am listening to those who are encouraging us who are passable not to get too hung up on it. Since I am just now fully accepting my feminine side as a true and very legitimate part of me I am starting to really think about that. I must say that like with youth, I will enjoy my passability while I have it, and will work on making sure I will not have to mourn it when it is past. You are a beautiful dresser and I can truly appreciate that. Thanks for the pic and congratulations on your courage. Big, big step Girly!!! YAY!
    Happiness is a choice.

Wow, girl, you look totally stunning! Along with good looks, your photo projects an element of class. Beautiful!

And welcome to the outside world, "girl world!"

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Yay you look fab! As someone who quite frequently goes to Sainsbury's dressed I can assure you that your experience is normal. As for not being sure whether you wish to do it again; I think you jnow the answer. You are probably not in control of that one.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Silver Member
    I agree with what the others have said. Your look is so classy you should never have any second thoughts about going out dressed. Keep it up, sister! The more you go out,the easier it becomes and the better you get at it. Best of all, that wardrobe of yours keeps on expanding! BTW, those glasses are stunning.

Wow Pallet, loved reading your post. Reminds me of the first couple of times I hit the mall. The guy probably was just stunned by how classy you looked compared to others who may have been in jeans and T shirt etc.

Beware though, getting out and about is wickedly addictive.

Have fun

Tash

after looking at Pallet go out, i am going to take a drive and go flash some truckers on the highway!!!

Passing at a supermarket???

You should be on the cover of Vogue!!!

Betcha your voice gave it up -- hair (check) makeup (check) clothes (check) shoes (check) jewelry (check) mannerism (check) VOICE (oh god I hope no one speaks to me I will just DIE!!!)

You are SOOO feminine in that pic I can't imagine it being anything else.

You look fantastic, I would never in a million years think you were anything other than a well-put-together girl out shopping. And very cute =)
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Wow

Absolutely stunning.

You would have no trouble passing. Love the outfit and those beautiful shoes.

Keep going girl. You've got it made.

Cindi

Quote Originally Posted by pallet View Post
    Thank you very much everyone...

I can see this opening a BIG can of worms now though. I got such a rush from doing this that I really want to do it over and over again.

However I feel torn as to whether I should or not, as no one knows that I dress (apart from all of you guys!), and as much as I enjoy doing it (and trust me I really do feel great when dressed), I would be devasting to my friends and family if they found out.

So do I remain a closet (at home or a remote location) cross dresser or not...? I think this is gonna be a very hard one to decide on.

RE: The shoes... I can wear those for hours on end now, and have walked at least a mile in them before. When I first started dressing it started with my sisters high heels. They were 5 1/2" heels, but I have some 6" heels that I wear when walking in quiet (and smooth) locations!!!

Once again, thanks for the comments, but I gues I'll have to see whether or not this happens again...
    Pallet:

Don't even think about not doing it..just get out there. You are too beautiful to let all that sunshine in your appearane go to waste.

The more often you are out, the easier it will become. I don't even want to go out now unless I am dressed enfemme, and I don't care any more who sees me as anything other than a lady.

Please let others enjoy your beauty.

Hugs.

Cindi

Wow, such a nice looking lady in a very sharp ensemble!
    I think you've got your look down pat, why keep it all to yourself? Get back out there!!

And just for the record, I bet there's nothing wrong with your voice. If he really did 'read' you it was probably due to a momentary nervousness flashing behind your eyes - that's all it takes sometimes - but on the other hand he could have been nervous himself because this pretty lady was making him feel awkward.

xo,
    Donna

I think his only gasp and moment of silence was that he noticed your lovely legs, followed up to your pretty smile and you took his breath away.

You look AWESOME

And if sore feet are the price to look that good in those heels, I'll pay it!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda