Thread: Went shopping today

Went shopping today

Today I went out to the local mall to do some early Christmas shopping and learned a few lessons today.

First: Victoria Secret dresses don't hold up at all this is the second dress i have purchased from V/S and for the second time I have a small hole near the seam on both sides of the dress, I think I can fix the holes but for the price you think the they would stand up bette

Second: 4,5 inch heel are great for around the house and anyplace you are not walking more that 20 feet at one time. after changing into a skirt and top I went out and did my shopping only to have to stop at the Naturalizer Store and get some shoes that were better for waling the mall. I felt much better in a pair of 3 inch wedges that I did in the higher heels, my feed forgive me for now.

Third: a coursed is great but if you are not used to having one on then you had better be ready to head home when your body says it has had enough.

All in all I had a good day shopping I was treated with respect at each store I went to and come out of the day with 2 pair of wedge heels and my 2 presents for my wife to open on Christmas day.

Next time I will leave the high heels home and plan my day around how long I can be in my corset.

Kelly

Wow there is now way I would have gone to the mall in a corset and heels. At least heels that tall. But it sounds like you are learning good lessons. Way to go I am glad to hear you had a good time and was treated well. Gotta love that.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Kelly,

No, VS clothing is not that well-made. Yes, their bras and other shapewear are built to last, but their clothing is meant for a few times of, "Wow, she's hot!" and that is it. It's kind of fetish clothing for the non-fetishistic woman, if you get what I mean. It's good that you're learning that price does not always equal value.

On the heels, think about it - how many women do you see teetering around on 5" pumps in the mall? Those shoes have one major purpose, one which shouldn't be mentioned in a family forum.

Kathi

Actually I was doing a little shopping on line, cuz I didn't want to fight the weekend Christmas crowd, and Aubrey ended up buying 2 dresses, 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts. NOTHING for my 1 year old grandson. Stop her!!! The only saving grace, is that I still have time to shop for my family.

Silver Member
    VS was started by a guy and sold lingerie that guys would buy for their girlfriends. Original owners sold it to Limited Brands who also owns bath & body works, c.o. bigelow, the white barn candle co., henri bendel, and la senza. They have now switched the brand to sell to a younger crowd. This year they only had one unlined lace bra in their line. Now what guy wants a handfull of foam. Most of the department stores cary better quality for the price.