Thread: Others

Others

Have you ever found out or learned that somebody you know as an ordinary male engages in crossdressing? What did you feel?

When I discovered that I cross dressed, I felf fine.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I'm wondering what an "ordinary" male is Hon.

Mostly Harmless...
    A while ago I found out that an old classmate(his dating a friend of mines) cross dresses occasionally into female cloths. My reaction wasn't all that "surprising" in the end as I was just surprised about this. He wasn't someone who I imagined would like to wear some female cloths every once in a while.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Silver Member
    Yes, I found out that I knew another person right here on this board. It was lovely!

Stephie

No, I haven't. However, I have found a great friend and member of this site who gradualted from the same Catholic High school that I did. I also found someone here that graduated from the same college that I did. The world just keeps getting smaller every day!

Aspiring Member

In High School

Hi Girls!!

Once during a drunken beer party a friend (neighborhood kid) confessed to me that he liked to wear his older sisters panties and underthings....He then moved up the ladder to assume the "My new best friend" spot.

His sister was "dog ugly" but she had some of the frillliest underwear I'd so for in my young life.

Danielle

Found out my younger brother crossdressed.... which was no real surprise since I introduced my crossdressing to him a few years before that.... I don't think he does it any more though......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos