Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't QUIT it is HARDER then I Thought

I am what I am and that's all that I am, a crossdresser from where ever I am.

Purging??? well you can ,but its always at the back of your mind and it comes back with vengeance,and more costs
    It seems the older I get the more the urge to dress,it must be the hormones charging about

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

A brief message to our Moderators:

"Can we somehow have The Computer Key-in on The Words PURGE, and QUITING." Then, each time we get a Thread like this one, the original writer can be directed to about one thousand other messages on here that have said The Same thing!

I know it sounds like we just "want to have company," when we chant: "You can't quit, it's a part of your psyche," but that's The Simple Truth. Your rational brain will fight your emotions each and every time you try to short-circuit The System.

And truthfully, if your brain still thinks about things femme...you haven't "quit anything." You have merely abstained from wearing clothing! Your brain is still transgendered.

Sounds rather bleak, doesn't it? We just condemned you to a life of stress and angst. But, that's true only if you refuse to embrace the unique individual that you are. Your different, and so is everybody else. Time to pick up The Pieces, lose The feelings of guilt because you failed. Simply put, you didn't fail....you just didn't "redesign" because there was nothing wrong with The Original!

Always look at life as a continuum. Ask yourself a simple question: "In a few weeks, in a few years, after I'm dead and gone, will any of this make one smidgen of difference in The Universe?" See....it isn't so bad after all!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 11-13-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Stacy View Post
    Well if any of you ladys know my story. I was trying to quit dressing. I even purged and burned all my stuff. Well then there is Ebay. I now have new breast forms , four nice dresses and a new wig on its way. I am going CRAZY. Why is this so hard to shake. I cannot not wait for my new stuff.I still need to get nylons and makeup but I will get that local. This makes life so complex with a kid and all. Well type to you ladys soon. By the way everyone on this forum has been looking FABULOUS!!!!!
    Hey! Is there a reason for the purge? For most of us it don't work. I think it's time you come to accept this side or yourself. hideing it and pretending that you are not transgendered is not good for you are those around you. Just enjoy it and be yourself. There is absolutly nothing wrong with this despite what the bigots say.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

Women dress better
    It is easier to accept rather than prolong, it is apart of who we are. Quiting just makes it harder.

Can't QUIT it is HARDER then I Thought
    Now that is a big surprise to hear ,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Well you all give good advice. My wife kinda knows I dressed up in womens clothes. I tell yea I tried it but I do not do it anymore. I do wanna tell her. But I don't want her to think of me as any less a man. When I am not dressed I think about it but I am stiil me. When I am dressed I wanna be a Women all the way I love it. I so badly want her to come home from work one day and meet Stacy. But I think she would freak. I think it would be fun. I have a 6 month old now also so I do not want him to see me dressed. Purgeing does cost allot of money I am up to like $200.00 dollars already and I don't even have makeup or nylons yet. This is so helpfull having you ladys to talk with. Thank You.

honestly just the thoughts of cross dressing and how much i think i like curtain men really gets in my life but i can't do anything about it because my feminine side is simply more dominant. and the older i get the more i become myself.

The only good thing about a purge is going shopping to buy more, that is if you have the money.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Just another 'Gurl'
    Hey Stacy, I feel ya. Purging is horrid. I purged for the first time in more than 8 years last year. I though I was done purging. The clothes do not make me crossdress, they are only clothes. I crossdress as it is part of who I am.

Acceptance takes time. I suppose if I really wanted to I could try hypnotherapy, but deep down I do not think I really want to quit. I am just afraid that people will not accept me. More than that I need to accept myself. Nobody is harder on me, than me.

I need to remember that I am not hurting anybody. I am not alone, and being CD/TV etc does not make me bad.

I don't know if you can identify with any of that or not. I am glad you are here and thanks for your honesty. It gives me hope and shows I am not alone, KS.
    Just another man in a dress

I am not a crossdresser, I just dress like a Male because my body looks like one, I am female inside.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I've purged twice now and finding heels in a 14+ is harder than it used to be.

I've accepted that Kaelyn won't be denied for long. From now on I will just store my things instead of throwing them away.
    I wish I had all that stuff back.

My parents did not raise a quitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Stephens View Post
    My parents did not raise a quitter.
    LOL Stehanie, same here.

I can find more reasons not to dress now.. but I know better than to purge to "0".. I know that every time I get the urge to empty out my clothes that it's just a sign to chill.. take a step back.. "don't shake that baby" as they say when the baby gets to be too much.. just hide the clothes, put them in the attic, put them somewhere just DON'T TOSS THEM..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I believe the urge to purge is the same as the urge to dress, just the opposite. If you want to avoid wild swings of pink fog and then guilt, I think you should learn to accept yourself and not purge. Just put your stuff away so it is very hard to get at. You will feel like you are on the road to quitting and save yourself money and grief when the next fog rolls in.

Do you ever ask yourself "when am I really crossdressing" - is it when I put on guy clothes, or girl clothes?

I've purged before and then some time later regretted it because I got rid of stuff I liked then I cant find replacements I like.

I appreciate that things in life change and that may trigger a desire to purge, but other things may trigger a desire to come back to this. We never now whats around the corner for any of us.

I not sure I'm helping a great deal, but one thing for sure you're not alone Stacey, many of us have done this before and no doubt will do it in the future. For some of us it appears to be part of the journey.