Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaving Hints

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Joanne , Seems like a good ice breaker
    Or the start of a suicide mission
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Yes i left a hint , i put a skirt on the bed for my wife to see so that i could not go back on my decision to let her know .
    Got called a coward on here for doing that but i am not going to mention that
    The best way is to just tell her, (OK that is easy for me to say)
    Joanne I don't think you're a coward either! Course I did something similar, so maybe I'm biased!

I felt like I couldn't ask my girl to marry me until she knew about ALL of me. Obviously I hadn't told her or hinted even that I cross dressed. But I had to tell her, so i forced it! I have a sketchbook/journal that has art ideas, sketches and my journal. My girl is the only person on earth with permission to just read it or look through it whenever. So I wrote a whole page about how I had a secret and I couldn't in good conscience ask her to marry me until she knew this secret. I never voiced the secret and at the end I put "if you ever read this just ask what's the big secret?" And one day she did on a long car ride and I told her and she accepted me

I agree with most of you, hinting is not a great idea

P.S. $3 dollars for shoes!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

I would agree that, as an ice-breaker or introduction, the subtle hint method is not he best way. BUT NOW, I have fun with setting the mood sometimes by leaving out certain items in a conspicious location.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

When I came out to my ex I had a general idea of her response. I made up several senarios involving the transgender lifestyle and presented them to her to guage how receptive she would be toward trans people. She passed with flying colors, so one night I told her. She asked why I hadn't told her sooner and we went shopping the next weekend.

with my wife she'd already knew and had to talk me into telling her. She'd seen my panties, and said I made love like a woman. That was cake.

But hints are liekly to be ignored or seen as you are cheating on her... depending on how well you are at hideing it. Ask her about trans people so you might have an insight into her feelings and then tell her when you are ready. And no matter how well you plan it could go wrong so you need to be prepaired for that.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

Aspiring Member
    My wife once had a job in the local hospital's Emergency Room (very high stress) She got home each day @ 6:30. I however got home at 3:00, So I dressed up and did the laundry and fixed supper and cleaned house a bit.

She was very grateful to be able to come home and not have to deal with household issues (she didn't know I dressed)

One day she remarked " You'd make any woman a good wife"......I blinked my eye once or twice and began......"Honey, there something I wanna tell ya" And the rest is history.