Thread: A special evening

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    I know Paige that you are an inquisitive gal by nature, but can I ask what motivated you to ask this particular question? Since you are willing to understand us, I'm sure that I am not alone in wanting to understand you. Oh and what is your idea of a Special Evening out?
    Fair is fair.
    Actually the topic, or motivation as you put it, came up from a visit and conversations I had with a CD friend two or three weeks ago. Sydney (his fem name) had come to town for a two day business meeting. She didn't have a car so I picked her up at the hotel and we went out for dinner and for a few drinks afterwards. She didn't dress that night.

We hadn't seen each other for a couple of years so we did the "do you remember" and "what happened to so and so" thing. We got all caught up with personal stuff and also talked about her Cd’ing. She is a closet dresser and doesn’t get to go out publicly although she would like to. She doesn’t have the nerve yet. Like you, she isn’t interested in going out with, or dating other men.

She had brought a change of clothes with her so the next night I was her “date”. I picked her up and we came here to my place. She changed in my bedroom (by herself), and after ordering in we spent a quiet relaxing evening at home. I give no details but I know she enjoyed being with me for the evening dressed as a woman talking girl talk but afterwards I got to wondering what would be an ideal night out for a CD. So I'm asking.

You are a pretty inquisitive gal yourself Shelby.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Paige,

U R a special member here! And, apparently, a special human being, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I live in the real world! DaphneGrey's Avatar
    I think I would like to be taken on private tour of an old winery during the day when the grapes were close to harvest. I appreciate the respectful attention of a gentleman (nothing makes me feel more feminine than having a door held open or being offered an arm) A picnic lunch in the sunshine and quiet conversation.

As always being respectful of my wife and her feelings we would just be two friends enjoying each others company. Perhaps he is even a close family friend.

Its a fantasy about validation more than it is about romance.

This was a fun post It brought a smile to my face and sort of carried me away for a couple of minutes

Thanks Paige
    Last edited by DaphneGrey; 11-18-2009 at 12:20 AM.
    Living the life I choose!