Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A special evening

A year ago my special date would have been with my late wife, the love of my life. Getting ready, we do our makeup until it's just right, and put on elegant dresses, very much a pair of classy ladies. We would have gone to a concert, theater or opera. Before or after, dining at a good restaurant. The finale? Home, soft music, a bit of wine, and a good romp in the hay.

When or if I find another GG SO, let's go for a repeat performance, thank you.

Daisy

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I've NEVER had a fantasy along those lines!

I guess SOME THINGS r just TOO IMPOSSIBLE to even imagine!

Altho, I HAVE had fantasies that included Bugattis!
    Sherry,
    Nothing is impossible, even owning a Bugatti. You have expensive taste girl.

I had never heard of a Bugatti until recently. I would have thought it was a hard crust Italian bread roll until I saw the news recently where a guy went off the road and drove his Bugatti into the salt water. Up for auction I think. Cheap now.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

Several types of dates really appeal to me, and I could do them with a GG or a guy, but I guess my preference would be with a GG if for no other reason than I have yet to experience that. But with a GG, an important ingredient (I mean, as long as we're daydreaming here) is that she sort of take control in a subtle, gentle but firm sort of way, if that makes any sense. With a guy it's a given that he's in charge, in the traditional and obvious ways.

I guess one of my fav daydreams is a day-long affair, a Saturday spent together that begins with morning coffee and comfy casual and list-making, then a leisurely trip to the farmer's market and stores for food and flowers and everything needed to have some friends over for dinner that night. We lunch somewhere while we're out, lingering over wine, talking and watching people, maybe buy some new candles and magazines or something, then head home. We put some music on, open the windows, prep for dinner in the kitchen, set the flowers and the table, chill the wine, take a break. Late afternoon I hit the bedroom to shower and dress, then return to the kitchen to bring dinner together while you get ready. Before the guests arrive you put the shrimp on the grill and light the candles. Dinner is long and relaxed, the wine flowing, a soft breeze coming through the open patio doors, Van Morrison crooning in the background, laughter and gossip and dessert. Later, after the dishes have been stacked and the friends are gone, I turn my attention to what's been on my mind all day ... how beautiful you are inside and out, how nice you made me feel today, and how much I want you.
    Last edited by sherri; 11-18-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Paige, the evening you described with your friend Sydney sounded awesome and it was so wonderful of you to open up your home to her. That would definately be a great date. I'll be right over!!!

If it were me it would need to be with a GG or TG, not into men, sorry. It would be great to go out for dinner at a place that was accepting. Not so much for my sake, but since we're in the town where you live I wouldn't want to go someplace and run into a co-worker or put you in a position to "have to explain". Afterwards I'd like to go to a quiet club or piano bar where we could have a few drinks and enjoy each others company. Maybe take a walk together and take it from there.

Hugs.

Bobbie

I think just going out dressed up and not having anyone notice me.. or more to the point not have anyone say anything like "look at that guy in that clothing, he doesn't belong in that, what's he thinking?".. I think most guys who dress don't think of themselves as passing, not really.. I was just thinking about this very thing and when I look at my pictures I see my male self in well over most of them if not all of them.. and I think even if I really looked like a woman I still would see my male self staring back at me.. I know I look at the pictures here at crossdressers.com and see gurls (you know?) and can't imagine that these people might feel the same as me.. maybe.. that's why for me anyway I'd love the chance to go somewhere and just be there.. nothing special, just dressed as I want to be seen..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

my perfect date would be meet a nice guy at a park, making wait for me a few minutes I just love the expresion on a guy's face when they see you all dolled up. I would love to walk holding hands for a few minutes then go to a small club something very discrete and laid back my dream is dance a slow tango by candlelights or by the moonlight. I feel the most fem when I cuddle against a strong masculine man to me is the ultimate experience