Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If you really could turn back time...

If you really could turn back time...

don't have to think about it YES I would do it for sure

Loaded question. First off I said yes. But then I though how hard it is growing up. No mater what gender. I wouldn't wish that on myself for the second time. My life to this point has made me who I am and now I just need to figure out where I go next. Would be all for nothing if it turned out to be a paradoxical reversal.

I wish this wish everyday! Yes, in a heart beat...I'd only hope to still meet all my great friends that I have now.

Absolutely!

Former Member
    [size="4"]no!!![/size]

Nope.

Gold Member
    I don't know about that one - I certainly am not under any illusion that girls had things easy growing up.

I was the scrawny guy who got picked on often in school.

Looking back, if I was roughly the female equivelant of my male adolescence, I would probably have been the fat ugly little girl that got picked on, ended up knocked up at an early age with some guy who would have taken off, and been a mess by now.

We TG have this illusion that gorwing up female must be great, I would never think that. I think if anything, they had it harder.

You could be the nerdy guy or scrawny and no big deal but imagine the pressures young girls or women feel to be beautiful? Would you REALLY have wanted that?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Without a doubt I would do it.I have dreamed about it for as long as I can remember.I wish I could find a genie in a bottle.

Yes In a heart Beat and a Half. Where is the time machine to do this ?
    I will follow my heart

No... That way I could not enjoy the thrill of crossdressing MTF. As said by Vicky Pollard in Little Britain, '..yeah, but no, but yeah, but no..' Im happy in my own skin. Maybe if reincarnation is an option I may think about it, but not in this lifetime - there is more crossdressing to do!

Difficult question. My first inclination is to say absolutely yes. However women have much more difficult lives than we realize and I there are times when being a woman isn't what I might want. It might be better to be whom I am, able to enjoy the fun parts of femininity without the hard parts.
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

The only thing I would change

is that I would have been comfortable with being both sexes. I like being male and I like being female. I would have liked to have been female more often without feeling guilty. When I was young I met a person whose sex I could not figure out. I thought that was really cool. I'm too old for that now but that's what I would change. Be proud of being truly androgynous.

I probably would have gotten into a lot more trouble had that been the case. But still, I believe its fundamentally ingrained in me that I wouldn't feel right as either.

But even that being said, why not? It's not of the desire to leave my body or life, nor a longing to right wrongs or nostalgia of the past but rather the opportunity to gain new insights, to explore a new world. Would it come with regrets? I'm sure it would, but it's just something I don't think I could, would pass up.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Deffinently No.

1. I'm quite happy as a man
    2 starting again would not correct any mistakes in my life, but only lead to new ones (and new regrets) being created.
    3. bar a few minor hiccups in my life (at this present time) I'm very lucky to have a loving partner and three sons I adore.

Lose that for a whim, I have no wish too.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]