Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you really could turn back time...

Maybe, just because women can shop freely while looking for new outfits, and without worry about someone seeing them.

I would say yes. Growing up a girl has it's own problems but I feel I would have done better as a girl.
    Cathy

Yes, I would.

In a second, no questions asked

I don't have to think about it, YES!

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    .... and if you could start from the beginning, born anew as a female instead of a male -- just one time, no take-backs, this is how and who you'll be for the rest of your life...

-- would you do it?
    HELL yes! Where do I sign up? I'll take it. I don't care if I have to deal with a "memory wipe" and PMS and all the hormonal crap... I'd still take it. Although the ironic thing is, if I couldn't keep my memories of what it's been like living as a man, I'd probably end up as a girl who wishes she was a man.

Oh wait. Those are much, much more rare than men who wish they were women.

So yup, I'll take it.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I would do it, as long as I don't have to deal with having periods, PMS, hot flashes, menopause, etc, etc, etc....
    Aww, you beat me to it.

I wonder

I'm not enamored with the life most of my female contemporaries live- too much male dominance and dependency for my tastes (is that the man in me?) and of course I'm not attracted to males. It would be fantastic to give it shot though- I'm pretty sure it would be fantastic at least until the reality of everyday earning a living and such didn't interrupt the fun of being fem. Maybe in the future or in other cultures women have more say in the way their lives turn out but here in the US they aren't there yet- primarily due to social pressures. It would be really nice if a male presenting as a female were an alternative, sigh....

Aside from what others here have expressed about deleting people from their present life, which is the same way I feel, I would jump in that time machine right now, and not look back. Full on girl mode.
    But since H.G. Wells has not stopped by my house I will just have to work at enjoying life as it is. Maybe I'll get to come back in my next life as a female.

This one takes some thought but I would have to pass, I enjoy my male side, being a father, husband, handyman, but I also enjoy my female side. As it sits, I get both so why change it. The only thing better would be a zerophiliac with another zerophiliac. If you haven't seen it rent zerophilia, not a great movie but an incredibly wonderful dream.

In all honesty... no take backs, life ends as I know it where I am right now?
    YES!!!!!

I'm probably a much less experienced cross dresser than most of you and am quite happy as a straight male - I have no wish to transition at all. However, I really do think - no, I know - that given a completely free choice I would rather have been born a girl. Logic tells me that if I had I would know no different and take all the joys of femininity for granted. In fact I'd probably barely ever get changed out of my jeans.....

But I have no wife or children that I would regret missing out on in an alternative life and I think that emotionally I'm probably better suited to what society ascribes as the stereotypical female role. I like to talk about my emotions, I like to be the submissive partner in a relationship, I have no sense of direction and no interest in how things work (I stress here that I'm talking societal sterotypes - I don't for one moment mean to imply that there is merit in them ) I'm not at all effiminate physically and most of my hobbies are typically male, but mentally I've always connected better with women. I think that I would have made a good woman. However, I'm not starting from there, I'm starting from here and that being so I'm happy being a male as long as I can slip into a female role from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Styles View Post
    Maybe I'll get to come back in my next life as a female.
    Judging by your photo I would say that you already have!

In a heartbeat!!! If only it could really happen.

Vicki

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Knowing what I know now ... you bet I would.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

This is my sincere honest answer:
    I wish I faced up to the fact that I was a CD'er 10 years ago.....it would have made life so much more easy. I seriously thought I was transgender back then...but I was lost. Even now, I don't even know how to define that term.
    I am that...whatever it means, but I like being a guy too, as well . There you have it.

I recently saw televangelist Pat Robertson on tv , who described certain young folks these days who don't know if they are male or female and can't make up their minds, and I just laughed.

All I know is this:
    the grass always appears greener on the other side. Just wait till you get there and find out.

Absolutely! I was always jealous of my sister and her great clothes.

.... and if you could start from the beginning, born anew as a female instead of a male -- just one time, no take-backs, this is how and who you'll be for the rest of your life...

-- would you do it?
    No.

Do I get to know what I know now, when the clock is turned back?

hmmmm, let me thi..... done! Answers Yes
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

It would be a dream come true. Sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Emma68 View Post
    Judging by your photo I would say that you already have!
    Thanks Emma!,
    No just a part time girl here and that pic is a year or so old.

hmmm that's a good question. I really don't know the answer to it! I wouldn't want to lose all the loved ones in my life. So i think i would say no.
    removed

without hesitation or question. YES!

-- would you do it?
    no because i am the total sum of my being. i would not me who i am today. and today i am a woman... it took 5 years to get here. i needed that experience i would not change a thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]