Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Behavior Boy-Mode vs En-Femme

General Behavior Boy-Mode vs En-Femme

Few general questions to all the sisters -

When you're in boy-mode, do you walk as if you're en-femme? Do you always sit in a lady-like manner? Etc...
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-30-2009 at 09:10 AM. Reason: don't need to know if you sit or stand

Depends on my mood of the day, really i'd say when I'm in boy-mode (75% of the time) its masc. mannerisms with a 25% fem mix. Most of the people I chose to be in my environment dont notice anything. However I'm always underdressing but that doesn't concern anyone lol. Be as you are and be happy. Thats how I see it.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-30-2009 at 09:10 AM.
    Why wear pants??

I like to practice female mannerisms and gait while in boy mode but I generally do it when I am alone. They have always been pretty natural so they often carry over in other situations. In addition, I have always sat in a cross-legged female fashion--often getting teased when I was younger.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-30-2009 at 09:11 AM.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Well, since I've never been en femme for more than a few minutes at a time (and that very rarely, and never "fully" en femme, ever), I have to say my male mannerisms are at the fore 99.99% of the time.

However, I hope to have an opportunity coming up soon to explore a little more of my "woman within". I even bought a dress and heels for the first time ever. I have practiced walking in heels, but they were way too small for me so I could never get a natural feel--or even stance.

Wish me luck!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Please remember that threads/posts about sitting/standing/ peeing are not allowed http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...es#faq_content.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

It depends on the situation. Weird thing I just realized is that my femme side really leaps out when I'm communicating with my bosses one is female the other is male. Otherwize I'm mostly andro.

WheN I'm in guy mode,I'm 100 percent guy. Now when I'm in female mode,then my feminine side comes out and after I have some drinks while in female mode,watch out because I really start acting girly.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I am me and me is I. The walk is what it is. I have always walked on my toes (according to my mother, but it may have been from the early dance training I had:doh I do tend to be more macho when I am in a sport. But in my mind I am not female sometimes or male sometimes. I am me. I don't "think" about how I do things all day.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    I walk the way I walk every day. So I guess that means I keep up the "en femme" version. I've been told I run like a girl too...
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

I think I do act a little differently when I'm dressed. I don't think the changes are dramatic but I do seem a little less reserved and my mannerisms change a little.

My wife has commented that this is one of the characteristics of my crossdressing that she really dislikes - she thinks I should be the same person no matter how I'm dressed. I don't think I'm a different person - there may just be aspects of my personality that are always there that are more likely to come out when I'm dressed.
    Linda Marie Daniels

Smile

Of course when I am dressed, my mannerisms are completely feminine; I walk, talk, sit and behave like a girl. When I am not dressed I try to be masculine. However, I have noticed and been told by my wife that I sometimes act girly when I am in boy mode. I do this unconsciously and when I notice in boy mode that I am acting girly, I smile to myself and then focus on being masculine.

I only display female mannerisms when I am dressed. When I am not dressed, it is because I am around co-workers, customers, or audiences. In my position, I am expected to be super confident, polished, and expected to drive public opinion. Honestly, it is so tiring that in the middle of a speach or a presentation, I find myself thinking about how soon I can get dressed.

When I dress I guess it's like a switch that gets flipped on. A couple years ago the day after Be All we went to a family gathering. My was was worried that since I had been dressed the previous 4 days I would end up making some girly movement or pose, but it's something I don't think about doing, when I dress I'm in that state of mind and it just happens.

I've always been able to keep my physical mannerisms separate. I guess it's like the same mental process that I use to go through while I was a kid going to church. You know... its O.K. to yell and scream out in the playground but you just don't do it in the church. Conditioning maybe? So it is with drab/femme. Get whacked with rosary beads if you act up in church / get teased by friends if you act femme at the bar.

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar

not much difference

I never have acted real masculine although I don't act extremely feminine either, so when I do display feminine mannerisms it isn't that noticable because it isn't that much different than my normal behavior. I can go into full girly mode without much effort because it just feels rather normal. My wife says I have a soft way about me.

Former Member
    When I'm in guy mode I walk, sit and act like a guy. When I'm in girl mode I walk, sit and act like a guy...... I have never really been able to adopt feminine mannerisms. I try to "shake my booty" when walking, but it's just not natural for me. Oh well, my wife gets a good laugh when I try to act feminine. She has even tried to coach me with little success.

I have always felt I carried myself according to attire but the other day (Wed) my wife, who is not accepting of me crossdressing, but laughs when she sees Mario L. in his get up on NIP_TUCK. told me to stop acting like a woman. we were in the Disney store, I was dressed in male attire and she says, Will you stop acting like a woman in here. I said I didn't realize I was and just kept on doing what I was doing. guess what, I was, after she said that I naturally paid a bit more attention to what I was doing. I was holding my hand up on my chest just like a woman. I appologized and went right back to shopping. NOTE! I said disney store. full of women and children and a few dads. my wife was about 15 feet away when she said that and I ackknowledged her, and maybe 5 feet away when I realized she was right and appologized. Not one soul even batted an eye and I am sure at least 10 adults heard both of us... to preoccupied with their own world I suppose. later that evening she said she was sorry about blurting it out that way but I caught her off guard acting like that... That's O.K. thats what I get for dressing and acting like a woman as often as I do.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

No and not really.
    Hugs, Carole

lisa-marie
    when dressed i act and feel 100% femme but in male mode I am just a guy

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I used to be able to flip the switch and jump right back to guy mode. Now, I find it hard to turn it off. I will catch myself in girl mode and try to compensate but I eventually slip right back into it. The only time I feel self conscious about it is when I am instructing a class.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I am just used to doing a lot of things - I cross my legs (and even sometimes scoot them under me) like a girl when I sit. I enter a car "butt first" and exit feet first, my walk is decidedly feminine (according to my wife), and my hand gestures are kind of expressive and girly. I do this whether in guy or girl mode. As others have said, it's just me.

Kathi

I act pretty much the same no matter the clothing. I don't dress every day, but when I do, my wife will comment that the way I sit, stand, and walk is not "ladylike", and laugh. It would take a lot of practice for me to become more "ladylike". I'll work on it. I see myself as an apple covered in an orange peel. I may look like an orange, but I'm just an old bruised apple underneath.

I cross my legs like a girl when I'm at home.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyaV
    When you're in boy-mode, do you walk as if you're en-femme? Do you always sit in a lady-like manner? Etc...
    [SIZE="2"]I sit with my legs crossed most of the time, unless I’m at a table or desk, but even then I usually put my legs over to one side together. I’ve always sat in a lady-like manner, ever since I can remember. I notice how males sit all the time, so I consciously avoid sitting like they do, just to point out to everyone that I don’t travel with the pack. Of course, I usually do the opposite of what everyone else does out of habit, but if I was in a room of sitting ladies I would still sit like a lady and straighten my posture.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake
    I am just used to doing a lot of things - I cross my legs (and even sometimes scoot them under me) like a girl when I sit. I enter a car "butt first" and exit feet first, my walk is decidedly feminine (according to my wife), and my hand gestures are kind of expressive and girly. I do this whether in guy or girl mode. As others have said, it's just me.
    [SIZE="2"]I’m so used to tucking my skirt under just-so before I sit that I do that all the time now, whether I’m dressed or not. There’s no doubt my walk is affected by the women’s clothes I wear, but my flats don’t exacerbate the “expressiveness” of it. Also, being an artist, my hands are very, very important in a gestural sense, but probably not as “girly” as Kathi’s – I’m working on it, though...[/SIZE]

When I was dating my wife, before I came anywhere near a closet door, my wife's then (gay) roommate referred to me as "the pretty pretty princess." You do the math.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe