Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing fantasy driving a car

crossdressing fantasy driving a car

i wanted to ask everyone a question ..fantasy.....if you could get dressed up...what type of car would you want to drive ....would it be a sick shift or auto and how would you be dressed and what type of shoe would you have on

Look a little excited pedal Ill break the ice

If i was able to got out enfem and drive any car on the planet,I would drive a 1957 chevy convertable in a flowy short summer dress with a high pony tail and some decent white sandel's. I would prefer a manual tran's and a big block 350 bored out to like a 420 "i like fast car's"

s the car would have to be orignal paint red top white bottom and good tires
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

crossdresser in triumph tr6

has anyone ever crossdressed and driven a triumph tr6 or know someone who has would love to hear the story

Not a Tr6 but a Spitfire

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Well for me it is simple my dream car (that I could someday buy) is a 1988 1/2 Toyota Supra Targa Top 2+2 in midnight blue

I had the opportunity once to test drive one and because I was at the porsche dealer they would not allow me to drive it (I was 18 at the time)

But with the top off I would most definately drive it en femme too if I could find one now.

Now for an unachievable car it would be a Lamborghini Countach you know the car the existed before it was bought by chrysler or some other company. And yes I would drive that with my hair flying in the wind and my sequined sunglasses oh yea can you see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizebeth View Post
    Not a Tr6 but a Spitfire
    tell me th story and what were you wearing

sounds nice
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLynn View Post
    Look a little excited pedal Ill break the ice

If i was able to got out enfem and drive any car on the planet,I would drive a 1957 chevy convertable in a flowy short summer dress with a high pony tail and some decent white sandel's. I would prefer a manual tran's and a big block 350 bored out to like a 420 "i like fast car's"

s the car would have to be orignal paint red top white bottom and good tires
    thats a turn on
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    Well for me it is simple my dream car (that I could someday buy) is a 1988 1/2 Toyota Supra Targa Top 2+2 in midnight blue

I had the opportunity once to test drive one and because I was at the porsche dealer they would not allow me to drive it (I was 18 at the time)

But with the top off I would most definately drive it en femme too if I could find one now.

Now for an unachievable car it would be a Lamborghini Countach you know the car the existed before it was bought by chrysler or some other company. And yes I would drive that with my hair flying in the wind and my sequined sunglasses oh yea can you see it now.
    Last edited by Holly; 11-18-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Merged several consecutive posts. Multi-posting is not permitted on the forum. Please use the EDIT button to add content or the multi-quote function to respond to several posts at once. Thank-you.

I had a triumph spitfire in 69 but it was among the missing when I returned from Nam. I never did dress enfemme in it.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I like what I AM driving - a 1998 fifth-generation Type SH Honda Prelude with a 5-speed manual tranny - jumps like a wolf-spider and really gets out in traffic.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would love to have any sixties open roof type car while wearing a flowery summer dress.

Why the worlds fastest production car... $1.6 million Bugatti Veyren.. What else? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Why the worlds fastest production car... $1.6 million Bugatti Veyren.. What else? Lol.
    That really is a truely amasing car, or should I say bullet..LOl

But for me, I'd be perfectly content driving an 1968 -69 Vette..as long as it's mint..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Years ago I drove a Jaguar X K 150 AND GOT CHANGED IN IT AS WELL gawd what a squeeze , getting in and out wasn't very ladylike either
    I was in a flowery, summer dress, and had 3 inch high heels on when my legs went out ,well the least said about that the better

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hey Karren, there's a guy down in Texas who will make you a very good deal on his slightly used, recently washed, Bugatti.
    Cut and paste this link and see.

http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusiv...nto-texas-lake
    Last edited by cdinmd206; 11-18-2009 at 04:56 PM.

a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. AWD and turbo!! mmmmm!!

id be wearing a short miniskirt showing off my smooth shaven legs, a low cut top and tennis shoes. oh and my hair would be in pigtails
    <3 Jenny

Aspiring Member
    Corvette...from this century, skirt that starts above the knee before I even sit down, 3 1/2 pumps...

Probably an auto trans... I'd still blow away most of the wannabe boys!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    A brilliant red Barchetta from a better vanished time
    Drumming, My other hobby

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    OMG so much horsepower in this post!

For me there is no greater joy than going out in my new VW convertable bug. I have always wanted one and finally got one! Its an automatic so its easier to mess with the makeup or find things in the purse while on the move (don't tell my insurance agent). Automatics also make driving in heels easier. I bought an "S" to satisfy the darn Y chromosome in me. I keep a flower in the vase and hula girl on the dash to cancel out the maleness of the supercharger.

When I bought it I was dreaming of driving it in a soft flowing sundress. The first two weeks I owned the car winter decided to come early. Finally, we hit a warm spell and I was able to give it a try. I found out the hard way that the wind likes to swirl in the floorboard when the top is down and consequently my dress likes to think it is in a Marilynn Monroe movie. So now the perfect driving outfit is a hot pair of skinny jeans or Jackie O capris and a nice tank top.

I forgot my fantasy car. First I am not driving cause its a BMW 700 series limo at my beckon call. Outfit would be a red carpet dress, hat and accesories that would make a young Audrey Hepburn cry with jealousy. Shoes 4" strappy Jimmy Choo's always go well.
    Last edited by Holly; 11-18-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Aspiring Member

My Vette

I know it draws attention; it has a bra too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie Bee View Post
    Look how well it lifts and seperates!!!! Is it a ZR1?
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Aspiring Member
    Not a car but once when I was younger I drove a 1936 JDB while wearing a party dress. Leanne

Aspiring Member
    It's a Z06.

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar

Yellow Honda Convertable

This one and this outfit with my white girly sneaks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

thats a real big turn on to me...do you wear heels or boots when you drive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe' Buffington View Post
    This one and this outfit with my white girly sneaks.
    i had a corvette and i love put on my tight spandex and boots going for a drive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie Bee View Post
    Last edited by az_azeel; 11-18-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: merged posts ..please use the edit button

would have to be a Cobra convertible with 5 speed . . . 160mph would do it just fine

1967 GTO ragtop! 1965 Chevelle SS ragtop!