Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing fantasy driving a car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

crossdressing fantasy driving a car

i wanted to ask everyone a question ..fantasy.....if you could get dressed up...what type of car would you want to drive ....would it be a sick shift or auto and how would you be dressed and what type of shoe would you have on

crossdresser in triumph tr6

has anyone ever crossdressed and driven a triumph tr6 or know someone who has would love to hear the story

Not a Tr6 but a Spitfire

Quote Originally Posted by Elizebeth View Post
    Not a Tr6 but a Spitfire
    tell me th story and what were you wearing

sounds nice
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLynn View Post
    Look a little excited pedal Ill break the ice

If i was able to got out enfem and drive any car on the planet,I would drive a 1957 chevy convertable in a flowy short summer dress with a high pony tail and some decent white sandel's. I would prefer a manual tran's and a big block 350 bored out to like a 420 "i like fast car's"

s the car would have to be orignal paint red top white bottom and good tires
    thats a turn on
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    Well for me it is simple my dream car (that I could someday buy) is a 1988 1/2 Toyota Supra Targa Top 2+2 in midnight blue

I had the opportunity once to test drive one and because I was at the porsche dealer they would not allow me to drive it (I was 18 at the time)

But with the top off I would most definately drive it en femme too if I could find one now.

Now for an unachievable car it would be a Lamborghini Countach you know the car the existed before it was bought by chrysler or some other company. And yes I would drive that with my hair flying in the wind and my sequined sunglasses oh yea can you see it now.
    Last edited by Holly; 11-18-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Merged several consecutive posts. Multi-posting is not permitted on the forum. Please use the EDIT button to add content or the multi-quote function to respond to several posts at once. Thank-you.

(not a whale)
    if i had whatever bizarro fantasy i'd definitely be wearing some puma driving shoes. heels would be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by pedal83 View Post
    has anyone ever crossdressed and driven a triumph tr6 or know someone who has would love to hear the story
    i'd go as far as to say that "driving" and tr-6 are mutually exclusive. i sure as heck wouldn't want to be driving one while dressed unless i was 100% passable

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I like what I AM driving - a 1998 fifth-generation Type SH Honda Prelude with a 5-speed manual tranny - jumps like a wolf-spider and really gets out in traffic.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would love to have any sixties open roof type car while wearing a flowery summer dress.

Cars and clothes

A red Mazda Miata with a black leather interior because its a petite car that handles well and can be driven and because with the top down, most of the drivers in other vehicles would be able to see me. I'd like to wear a short tight red leather skirt with a matcing jacket, sheer taupe stockings, white silk blouse and red ankle strap stilletos.

Hmmmm...

1948 Packard
    1959 Cadillac Eldorado
    2009 Pontiac GTO
    1937 Chevy pickup truck

Doesn't matter what I'm wearing as long as it's not fem.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by pedal83
    i wanted to ask everyone a question ..fantasy.....if you could get dressed up...what type of car would you want to drive ....would it be a sick shift or auto and how would you be dressed and what type of shoe would you have on
    [SIZE="2"]Well, I do this often. I get dressed up and drive my Jeep (stick shift, of course) out into the Kansas hinterlands, just for the joy of it. I have a special “driving outfit,” consisting of a skirt, a sweater (or a jacket at this time of year), some nude pantyhose, a lovely blouse (usually white), my favorite wig, a crocheted black hat (pinned to the wig), some earrings, some lipstick, and some makeup. I usually wear flats, so I can handle the clutch easily, but low heels also work well…

Kind of a "practical fantasy" fleshed out -- the idea is to not attract attention (for obvoius reasons), but my Jeep is bright red...[/SIZE]

May not be fast but fun to drive, and turns heads, A model T, while wearing a knee length a line skirt, white satin blouse, and a black bra. 4 inch high heel sandles, and stockings. Did I mention the car would have too be red. Don't think these had an auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Michele View Post
    Did I mention the car would have too be red.
    RED???
    The Model T only came in black.
    Iconoclast.
    Excellent choice otherwise, though.
    Last edited by Andy66; 11-19-2009 at 01:19 AM.

I have a 1965 Skylark convertible, and would love to cruise top down in a soft flowing sundress with my long hair floating about in the breeze!

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    I'd prefer a big ol' barge something like a 72 caddy convertible. Kinda floatin' down the highway. I did drive from SC to Tx once during the night in a black one piece and slip. Stopped and did the credit card deal for gas at the pump. It was cool. dk

I drive my firebird some dressed In the summer. when I'm working nights. Short skirts and high heels Only way to go. hun. And it an Auto.
    Angie

A car with a lots of windows so the truckers could get an eyeful. Auto of course and six inch spikes heels and a flowing see thru black chiffon mini-skirt!

I would pick Evo X in red with SST with moderate tune like 400hp and a radical aero kit. At the same time, I wear a bikini top, black leather jacket, blueish-black leather hot pants with stocking and thigh-high boots.

I suppose I would continue to drive my 2003 red Corvette and, if weather permitted, with the top down. Love that car! It's got 9,300 miles on it and most of 'em were driven by "Karen."
    "Sometimes it's hard to be a woman"...Tammy Wynette

My fantasy car would have to be a supercharged Dusenberg convertible , and I wouldn't care how I was dressed !
    Tomara

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    A red Ford GT, while wearing a white tube type short sundress. The good life.

White Mercedes Benz SL550
    Daliah Hermes

I had a triumph spitfire in 69 but it was among the missing when I returned from Nam. I never did dress enfemme in it.

Why the worlds fastest production car... $1.6 million Bugatti Veyren.. What else? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Why the worlds fastest production car... $1.6 million Bugatti Veyren.. What else? Lol.
    That really is a truely amasing car, or should I say bullet..LOl

But for me, I'd be perfectly content driving an 1968 -69 Vette..as long as it's mint..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Years ago I drove a Jaguar X K 150 AND GOT CHANGED IN IT AS WELL gawd what a squeeze , getting in and out wasn't very ladylike either
    I was in a flowery, summer dress, and had 3 inch high heels on when my legs went out ,well the least said about that the better

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".