Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: crossdressing fantasy driving a car

hey i have a miata too i made a vedio of me check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/pedalaction
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    I've done it. I have a Miata which I've driven in all kinds of fun outfits including short sundresses, skirts and dresses of all lengths, and even a wedding dress with full petticoats (not much room left over in the front of the car wearing that!)

The only things I've found are a) the pedals are kind of close, so driving with heels is a bit of a challenge and b) the way the wind whips around with the top down, you have to be careful with a light skirt or dress and c) it is REALLY difficult to get out of such a tiny low car while maintaining any kind of modesty.
    i bought a miata just to crossdress in..just a big turn on
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieToo View Post
    A red Mazda Miata with a black leather interior because its a petite car that handles well and can be driven and because with the top down, most of the drivers in other vehicles would be able to see me. I'd like to wear a short tight red leather skirt with a matcing jacket, sheer taupe stockings, white silk blouse and red ankle strap stilletos.
    Last edited by Daintre; 11-19-2009 at 11:56 AM. Reason: How many times do you need to be told not to multi post? Multi posting in the futere will result in post deletion

I suppose I would continue to drive my 2003 red Corvette and, if weather permitted, with the top down. Love that car! It's got 9,300 miles on it and most of 'em were driven by "Karen."
    "Sometimes it's hard to be a woman"...Tammy Wynette

My fantasy car would have to be a supercharged Dusenberg convertible , and I wouldn't care how I was dressed !
    Tomara

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    A red Ford GT, while wearing a white tube type short sundress. The good life.

White Mercedes Benz SL550
    Daliah Hermes

Mary Kay - pink Cadillac. I don't even like Cadillacs but I'd get great deals on makeup, too.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anna kate View Post
    Jennifer, Bet that truck is a b***h to get into with a skirt.
    Not so bad... when you learn how to jump in heels.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

OMG! So you're dressed to the nines and want to be seen ... in what, your boyfriend's muscle car? Seriously, out yourself much??? (I kid... )

I'm surprised others didn't mention their favorite girly car! You know... white convertible VW anything... EOS, cab, golf, rabbit... Google "girl car" or "chick car" sometime.

You know, it's all about accessorizing! *wink*

Cuckoo-clock-girl ShannonGermany's Avatar
    '10 Mercedes SLS AMG or a pink Aston Martin One-77

I would pick Evo X in red with SST with moderate tune like 400hp and a radical aero kit. At the same time, I wear a bikini top, black leather jacket, blueish-black leather hot pants with stocking and thigh-high boots.