Thread: I think this a dream

Thumbs up I think this a dream

Hi; To all you lovely ladies.

I would to start with a big thank you for just being here ,It so nice find myself with other gals who understand so many things. and I do feel at home here . I can not tell you how much this site as help me with understanding so many thinks about myself and to know I am not alone and there are other girls who feel the same as myself I just would love give you ALL a great big HUG
    One thing that help is I have someone who understand me and also as been a big help , so I do feel this is a Dream come true,

Thank you all again MY love to all

Trisha

Hi Trisha, I'm so happy you're getting lots of positives from this forum. I remember a year or so ago stumbling over here, and the jaw dropping realization that I was not the only one in the history of the universe to feel this way.

I was for years banging my head alone at the back of the firmly closed closet. Now I share wardrobe space with my wonderful wife and hit the mall regularly.

I too have this place to thank - in so many ways.

Tash

Trisha this is a truley great place for discovery of your true self. i have been hear a few week's and the girl's hear treat you like family. It's to feel excepted and know your not the only one
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Welcome, Trisha!

Just take it easy here! I found if u breathe too much Pink Fog, your "dream" can become a "nitemare" in no time at all!

Enjoy your ride around the site!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!