Thread: Housework is fun while wearing a skirt.

Elinor

Housework is fun while wearing a skirt.

When I had gotten out of bed this morning I had the desire to wear a skirt so I choose to wear my black crepe-de-chine full circle skirt which is soft swishy and very feminine to go with my mood.
    I made breakfast in the kitchen with the window blind up, as it is not really that easy to look through glass into a room of a house opposite.

I decided to clean my windows while wearing my chosen female modes and started on the kitchen windows. I would say that while I was close to the windows open or closed neighbours would not be able to tell I was wearing one of my many skirts but while going to the water and back perhaps someone at a window could tell while the windows were open.

The bathroom window is much harder to clean as it needs to be fully open and I had to stand in the bath so I could reach outside to reach out to clean it this gives a girl much difficulty and it was a little risky as someone could have looked out and seen this sissy cleaning his bathroom window while wearing a skirt. It was a lot of fun and even if it did give these girlie problems it was well worth it to experience the difficulty a woman has while struggling balancing on a bath to reach out to clean a window while wearing a skirt. I admire the ladies who make it look so easy I curtsy to all you GG girls out there.

Next was my bedroom window, this is long and so I could be seen easily especially when I opened the window inward to clean the outside but once a girl starts something she needs to get the cleaning finished besides I was having fun. As far as I know I was not spotted but then I saw far too busy to notice.

Lastly to be cleaned was my living room windows those are below waist height and I had to move furniture to get to them. But those windows open outward. I do not think it would be that easy for people on the street to tell I was wearing a skirt but people across the road looking out a window was another matter, oh well I had to get on with it the risk was low I thought and is was fun as I had to grab my skirts to move around the TV and move stuff from the windowsill. The moment when someone could catch me was when I had to lean out to reach the outside no one passed by while I cleaned the outside and I never noticed if anyone was looking out from across the street. Still I had the job done and had fun doing it so I vacuumed the carpets feeling my skirts swish around me, yes doing housework can be a joy while a Janegirl is wearing a skirt.
    I am looking forward to doing more housework tomorrow.

girl next door
    Sounds like you had a fun day. isn't it crazy the joy we can derive from doing even the most mundane tasks en femme? I particularly enjoy standing at the sink doing dishes in heels and and skirt --- ooh Tammi

Housework AND fun in the same sentence?????? OMG!!!!!! That has got to be an oxymoron...... you can come and do my housework anytime you like
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Smile Housework is fun while wearing a skirt.

I usually do all my housework dressed en femme. That means bra, panties, camisole and mini skirt. Sometime I get fully dressed (pantyhose and heels). I feel that if I have to housework I might as well be dressed. A lots of fun.

Banned Read only
    Elinor,

Wearing a skirt is fun.

Housework is a neccessary evil foisted upon humanity by some heartless god.

The two have no place in the same universe together!

Love Angela XX

You are completely right there! I love wearing my skirt when I'm doing housework.

Panties and bra is all I need. My favorite is washing dishes. It so the part a real woman. love it.

When I'm going housework, I usually wear my knee high-black panty hose, 4" High heel, black, vinyl mary-janes, a pink mini skirt, and a corset.

maybe if i did housework en femme, then my wife wouldn't mind me being en femme. if you know what i mean.

Sounds like I need to invite some of you over to do housework, although I did some painting last weekend in bra and panties. Made it much more exciting :flirt:

Christina

I've often suggested to my wife that if I'm doing housework, then maybe I should dress for it. You know, like wear a skirt. However, her answer is always an emphatic NO! Yet she doesn't mind me wearing femme knickers and pantyhose with a cami. It's a great pity.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    OK I am starting a new business it is called TV Maids and I am going to hire all of you ladies to work for me so you can clean and wear your finest feminine clothes at the same time so send me your resumes and I will sart getting you some work. and as a bonus you will be paid not in cash but in clothes

I've done a lot of housework dressed simply because there's nothing else to do except watch television and I hate being a couch potato. But the main reason is there's lots of housework to do. My wife has one restriction though, no high heels on the hardwood floors. In front of the kitchen sink she discovered little dents that matched my heels....guilty as charged! But downstairs is still concrete, I think I'll tile it.

Jasmine Marrie
    cool i should try it some time.

I am sure it is more fun
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Platinum Member
    Elinor i am a house wife yes you can have fun doing house work in fem mode i even do my moring outside chores in a skirt .....yes housework and fun if you do it right.....