Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping en femme and things go wrong.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Did the old lady on the bicycle look like Margaret Hamilton ? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wondeful writing skill and the humor had me rolling. Thanks for such a great post.

Wow! What a story (and so nicely written too!). I'm totally paranoid about that kind of stuff.

In a stunning twist of irony, as I was sitting here reading your story (dressed to the nines I might add) a friend of the family called, and I answered (Bzzz bad idea number one). She insisted on stopping by to leave something off for my SO ... and she was less than a minute away. I said "hmmm ok" (bzzzz bad idea number 2) Ack! I've never gotten makeup off and into boy-mode more quickly. I have to wonder if I was off or strange seeming by the time I answered the door.

Not even close to the force of nature induced danger that you described, but indeed ... my own personal brush with catastrophe!

Mel

Very good!
    Reine

Good story, yours too Kaitlin. Even though I don't live in a tornado area I've always kept some quick change clothes next to the bed. Luckily never needed to use them.

Very funny story. I think about that situation all the time. Well not so much tornadoes, I haven't been in one of those for years. But just people banging on the door or having a fire like Jenn. I just need and want to be the person that answers the door and not my wife. Anyway, I sleep very fem but I don't wear makeup to bed.

Loved your story. Reminded me of one night I had in a hotel. Though not life threatening, this is a case where wearing frilly things left me very vulnerable.

On rare occassions I sleepwalk. On a business trip staying at a major hotel -- a busy one -- I brough along a very frilly very pink satin and lace panty and cami set. After tucking myself in, I awoke a couple of hours later in the hallway, trying to open the door of my room. Without a key, there was no way back in.

I went to the seating area by the elevator and explained to the front desk I had locked myself out. The clerk said he'd be right up with another key. it was a pretty emabarassing moment when this guy rounded the corner to give me my key. fortunately, he was polite and efficient. but i did see him several times over the next few nights, and he always had a big smile and slight chuckle on his face on noticing me.

Great story, Suzanne, and one of those...

...that might be funny in hindsight, but is comprised of sheer, unadulterated terror while you are actually living the experience.

Although you didn't specifically say so, I trust that just like the wardrobe malfunction, the storm passed by with no undue lasting after-effects either, and that part of the story had a happy ending as well.

Now, as for those ruby red slippers...

Great story - Thanks!

a writer

I loved your story and your writing. You should start up a blog

Wow! Can I breathe now? What a story! Gimme the snow anytime. Although about 10 years ago a tornado touched down about half an hour from my home. The warning came early in the evening and we headed to the basement (as we have seen people do on television), but my college aged daughter said the mountains around us stop tornadoes and she would stay upstairs. That didn't last too long after I told her that a tornado had touched down in the early 1900's a couple of blocks from our home.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Yea, mountains aren't as safe as I thought they were.

There was a rare tornado passing thru the Kanahwa valley in WV, recently, which would jump from one side of the river to the other by bouncing off the sides of the mountains.

A few years ago, my wife and I watched on the back of our deck as a developing one passed overhead in VA. When it reached the Potomac river, it dropped down out of the clouds as an F5 and devastated parts of MD.

I had seen a few full fledged twisters when we lived in TX, and thought we would be free from them here in VA, but apparently we aren't.
    DonnaT

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    What a great story! Too funny! But seriously, tornadoes are scary.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending