Thread: Frustration! CD'ing is a Social Burden

It is what it is

Frustration! CD'ing is a Social Burden

As much as I love seeing GG's wearing all of their wonderful clothes, the boots, the tights, the makeup blah blah, it gets really frustrating! I can't go anywhere without having my attention drawn to whatever shoes a girl is wearing... I hear the sound of heels, I have to look. A tight skirt, I have to look. In general, if I see a person and they are female, I have to look. Not to check them out in a attractive sense, but I want to see their clothes.

Every second of the day, no matter what, it's really fricken bothering me. It has gone beyond the casual day dreaming, and has turned into an obsessive-compulsive urge. I mean, just tonight, I have 3-4 new pairs of boots to find and buy just to try out with my wardrobe, all because I saw some random chicks wearing them. Lets not forget the other 49 different pieces of wardrobe that I suddenly have curiosity in that they were wearing...

I really am tired of it, and wish it would go away. How do I get over this aside from locking myself in my room and never facing society? As much as we think we have it all figured out, there comes a time when you just have to ask for help...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

BAD NEWS, Marissa!

It DOESN'T end! Until u quit dressing, or leave the planet!

I have undies, nylons, stockings, belts, and bras, enuff that EACH fills a garbage bag! Countless, tops, skirts, and dresses. Costumes of every female type imagionable! Wigs of every length, color and style. Boots, and shoes that would fill a large trash can. Maybe two? Maybe 10 sets of forms, 6 sets of hip/butt pads, jewelry and hair foofies to fill three dresser drawers. Don't know HOW many foundation pieces I have, but it's A LOT! 6, or so, corsets and TOO MANY other things to remember! Never mind my special faces, makeup, and silicone female suit!

You'd THINK that would suffice wouldn't u? Uh uh! It's NEVER ENUFF!
    There's ALWAYS something NEW and a BIT DIFFERENT that I have to have!
    Did u know that there must be more than 100 shades of pink? And if u want your outfits to REALLY match, well, u know-----
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-21-2009 at 12:11 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You could try getting married. It won't stop you from CD'ing, but it will cut down on your supply of money.

I was just going to say… cut up the damn credit cards, try to realize that if little Mary jumps off the bridge… you'll miss her e-mails

Evie, remember the "Just say NO!" campaign? well try…

Become more choosy. Define a style for yourself. When your out and open you can try things on before you buy. I buy about 5% of what I try on but have fun trying them on. As for shoes - it helps having size 10 (UK) feet so my options are limited thank goodness.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Evie, lots of us have your issue. It's not limited to CDs. I would love to be able to buy all the nice things and jewelry I see other women wear. There are so many different looks I could get into if I had the resources. But I don't. I hate to admit it, but I also am envious of the beautifully attired women out there, especially when I notice my SO's eyes trailing after her.

Setting a budget and sticking to it helps. It does take self-control.

Good luck!
    Reine

As ReineD has said it is not just limited to CDs, the desire to buy things can almost be as addictive as gambling and if you are not careful you can spend far more on it than you intended, the easiest way is to just stop looking and be happy with what you have .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I totally agree.... life would be sooo much simpler if I could just pick one gender.... either one.... any one.... I don't care but this back and forth and back and forth.... makes life interesting for sure but simplicity would be oh so nice for a change.....

Now.... Who bought the prettiest dress lately? lol

wow... I get over things qiuick.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I trust that you wrote this "tongue in cheek".
    Hugs, Carole

Actually.... I am serious... If it went away tommorow... I wouldn't shed a tear... But it won't.. And I know that so I accept it and truge on..
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-21-2009 at 05:31 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wear that which flatters you and stop jonesing over what ever Sue Donna and Mary is wearing....it may work for them, but that doesn't mean it will work for you.....find your style and go with that!!!!

See if that works.....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

A hairy dude in a dress Nigella23's Avatar
    I can relate to this post so much. As someone who is just discoverying "herself", I don't have a closet yet to get out of. Doing my best to resist buying everything I think I simply must have, now. I really feel for my wife, before, she knew if my gaze was held too long by the passing GG, it was because of the tremendous figure, now she doesn't know if I'm just looking at the heels!

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheidelmeidel View Post
    You could try getting married. It won't stop you from CD'ing, but it will cut down on your supply of money.
    So true!