Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koka hits NYC again..!

Koka hits NYC again..!

Hi Girls!!!..

I wanted to share with you my NYC adventure I had yesterday. I hope you like it. It was great..!! Below is a narrative of what I experienced while hitting the street of NY.... Enjoy it ..

---

It is 12:50pm and I am at the subway station. I am super nervous and my hands are trembling. It's a mix of happiness and fear. I am a lonely pretty girl in a NYC subway station. People pass by and I don't even want to know if they are noticing me. I saw a girl looking at me from head to toe but not in a surprise mode, I think she's is just being a girl looking at another girl. You know the kind of look to just check the other girl’s outfit.
    Anyway, two trains just passed, here comes another and I am getting in. Wish me luck….. OMG I am so happy and nervous. ... Oh man it is a Not in Service one. I guess I will have to wait for the next one.. After a while ....OMG here it comes, it’s the R train, that’s my train…

I am in the train, and I am seated with my legs crossed like I girl. I am still nervous; my iPod is playing “Halo” by Beyonce. I saw nobody noticing me. It is crazy!!!! .. I am a little bit calmer now... I just realized I forgot to spray my favorite perfume. I will do it when I get to the city I will try to get one. I am going to 34th street walk around and see if I can get one at a descent prize- I am not sure if I will buy some clothes. I just love the feeling of my Victoria’s Secret panty , my block stockings and my boots. I love it.. I am girl, yes I am absolutely I girl. I feel so sexy and beautiful. The train stops on every station and I love the feeling of people getting in and just looking at me like a regular female passenger.

Approaching 34th street

I am at 42nd street, next stop is 34th street. I am getting nervous again, the train is a little bit crowded now, but I am Koka , just a regular girl riding the train and busy, minding my own mind. I am out of the train and ready to come out to the street…. Here I go NYC !!!

I am out to the streets, it is so wonderful. I love the feeling of freedom, some people look at me and smile, some look at me with no expression at all. Anyway it is time to stop looking at people and be me.
    I am going to Macys to look around…. I will get back to you on my way back home.

Coming back home

I am on the train coming back home. I am super relaxed, I feel so girly and I love it. I am sitting with legs together leaning back like a lady. I can't believe I am out in the world like a real woman, acting and feeling the woman in on every cell of my body..It awesome!! ..I love the Big Apple.. I get so involved in my world that I forget that some people know me and I can be caught in the train. Oh S***, I better pay attention.
    I cross my legs and I let my foot dance nicely like a lady while I write in my blackberry. Three noisy teenage girls just got in, they are setting next to me, and they saw me without reaction. I am approaching my station, I am little bit concerned because it is almost school time, there will probably be lots of students hanging around the station. Anyway, I don't care. I love this. It is awesome, I recommend it to all you girls, and you must go out and be yourselves. Let your female soul invade you. Be yourself, be the girl you are and love every second of it.
    I am now home and it is time to do some photo sections before my family comes in. I have about 2 hours before they come. I will enjoy the rest of the afternoon and say good bye to Koka until next time.

---

[SIZE="4"]Have a great weekend girls!!

Love
    [/SIZE]

Koka Bonita
    Attached Images Attached Images

Koka, I don't know why you worried.
    You are beautiful and should certainly should pass by every standard.
    Keep going girl.You look lovely.

Cindi

You are gorgeous gf

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    You wrote pretty much how I was feeling on about my 6 or 8th outing. By then I had calmed down sufficiently enough to be able to enjoy the moment and realize just what what happening to me and my emotions. In particular these two quotes below I really like. I have felt like this too. If I'm in a busy public place and I appear to be passing because everyone (seemingly?) is oblivious or doesn't care, and to all intents and purposes everyone treats me as if I'm a woman, it's a feeling that is indescribable. It's hard to put into words but that feeling of validation is better than any drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Koka View Post
    I am a girl, yes I am absolutely a girl. I feel so sexy and beautiful. The train stops on every station and I love the feeling of people getting in and just looking at me like a regular female passenger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koka View Post
    I can't believe I am out in the world like a real woman, acting and feeling the woman in on every cell of my body.. It's awesome!!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I agree, you are a very lovely gurl. Ypu should be proud.

That's amazing, thanks for sharing Koka

I agree with Cindi, you look beautiful and very happy.

Only we can understand....go girl go

just love your stories, if i looked like you........u look great..u shouldnt worry about being read

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

Isn't it Wonderful to feel like a girl

Beautiful Koka,
    As usual an incredible adventure, you look absolutely stunning dear. I have experienced those nervous inward tinglings many times in my early years of dressing and going public. Now that I am more experienced i take it for granted and feel completely relaxed and encouraged as to my role as a woman in public.

Write me (PM or E-mail)and tell me the in between parts of going to the city on the subway to coming home.

I imagine you did a lot of exciting things. lets hear about it dear. You are so sweet, so beautiful. You are the one and ONLY Koka!

Megan

You look great in NY!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

i don't know why you worried either, you looked really good and especially passable and i really like your story too. i have yet to experience to be out in the world as a female.

Bravo!

I envy you sooo much!

Go girl go.... You look fantastic.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

You look so happy and fem

Great photos, nice story Well done, Bravo!

My experience with the NYC subway (male mode) is people don't look at anyone or react to anyone. Its probably safer, you never know who is a nut and will attack you for looking at them.

Of course, those that looked at you only saw a pretty girl so they didn't have to react badly.
    Sarah Casey

Sarah,

You have a great point right there. It is amazing to see who people are so inmerse in their own world. Riding the NYC subway was a great experience to me. I loved and I want to do it again.!! Call me crazy!!LOL

Kisses

KOKA

Sounds like you had a great time!! You look very pretty as well.

Koka,

I loved your post. You looked wonderful and it sounds like you had a terrific afternoon. Congrats!

Koka you are a beautiful woman. You don't even have to question your passing

You look pretty and very passable, so why were you so nervous? Are you new going out in drag?

Koka,

I absolutely loved your post. It takes so much courage to go out. I've never been brave enough to be out in the city during the day, but it's just a wonderful wonderful experience when i go out anywhere at night. There's that tremendously exciting mix of nervousness and joy that's intoxicating. And, a little addictive I'm finding.

Maybe if I get my makeup down and get the right clothes I'll work up enough courage to venture out in daylight sometime. You've inspired me! Thank you.

Grethen

I know

Hi girls
    I was a subway train operator for 26 years and I met and made many CD friends in that time. Its amazing to see the wonderful joy and the excitement on a CDs face as they just blend in as just another women on the subway in NYC. A big help is bring all the necessary props...the cell phone, the shopping bags, the attache case and handbag. Look the part and as far as the world is concerned....YOU ARE
    Jerry

Jerry,

You are absolutely right regarding the wonderful joy ones feel being outhere juts like another regular girl. You are also right and you just gave a great tip to all the girls who want to venture out when you talk about the necessary props. They are a must.!

Kisses

Koka