Thread: Believe it or not................

CD from ME

Believe it or not................

I live in the little town in Maine. There are alot of "hicks" in this town and across the towns were I live....
    That being said, I went into Wal Mart in Ellsworth which is roughly about twenty miles from where I live.
    I was walking out of the store after buying some christmas gifts for my SO.
    I saw (while walking to my car) what appeared to be a woman walking toward me at a fast pace...(first thought was she must be in some hurry) as she got closer to me I thought this looks a little out of place....mini skirt, pantyhose and 2 inch heels on about a 6 foot grey haired lady. As she passed me I noticed it was a crossdresser or whatever you prefer as a term...transgendered person. (mean no harm because I am one myself) Then I realized she isn't carrying a purse or keys. It was a cold night and she wasn't even wearing a jacket. As out of the corner of my eye I saw this heavy set lady which I had missed about 60 years old and her daughter and a little girl which must have been the ladys granddaughter standing by the front door as I turned around to walk back in laughing and making a comment which set me back a little. she said something to the effects of "He is just getting what he wanted". After walking back in the store and walking around a little I ended up over by the jewelry counter picking out a new watch for my SO and I saw her wiz by me looking kind of nervious and in a strange sort of way. As she stood back two I could see because of the baud shoulders and as she looked back as if trying to figure where to go next I saw her face and it was one of us.... I didn't follow her even though I wish I would have given her a thumbs up for having that much courage.....

I just wished to share this to let people in my neck of the woods know that I am happy to see some people aren't afraid to be who they truly are.....

To everyone else.....thanks for reading.....

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing JM02... I try to help my kids undrstand that things in life are not all as they seem... they know and (i hope) understand cd'ing along with lots of other things in life that can be seen as taboo.. I don't want my kids to grow up ignorant of lifes issues
    Long gone

Do you believe this was a "Forced Public Crossdressing?" Courtesy of this Gal's Hubby and Kids? (Possibly The People you saw standing by The Door and making comments.)

I normally don't bother Gurl's that I see out and about. But, if this was The Situation; I might have intervened and tried to offer her support or help.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by JMO2
    After walking back in the store and walking around a little I ended up over by the jewelry counter picking out a new watch for my SO and I saw her wiz by me looking kind of nervious and in a strange sort of way.
    [SIZE="2"]This story reminds me of a theory I came up with – if you see someone (someone that really sticks out) as you enter a store, you will see them again when you are leaving the store. You’ll also bump into them in the store, sometimes several times – you don’t want to, but, for some reason, you just can’t seem to avoid each other…

Ellsworth, ME; gateway to Bah Hahbah – I’ve been there. Ah, I can smell the wood smoke now… Save a New Brunswick cake donut for me, will ya? I’ll be along as soon as I find my blueberry rake…[/SIZE]

I bet I've been thru your town at some point. Went to school at UMM for 4 years and loved Washington County. That being said, I never went out in public until I lived in Southern Maine, and then usually in NH and Boston. Nice to see that gurls are getting out everywhere.
    Sally

wasnt me,,I walk slow when shopping,,LOL
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Believe it or not................

thanks for shareing, its very interesting

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I've seen that, "frightened jackrabbit", look before!

In my mirror!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Wasn't me, although I do love Maine! However, I was in a local Walmart here in Roswell, GA earlier today. I was wearing an uplift bra, tight tee top, a denim mini skirt, black tights, and mary jane shoes. Too rainy for heels at my age!! Oh yes, no wig and no makeup. Just a guy in a skirt, as I usually am! I first went to a Sam's club and then to the Walmart. Hardly even got any second looks. Maybe the people here are used to seeing me walking around dressed?

I would have supported, if possible and necessary, the CD!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Always glad to hear about other CDs here in the land we call "Maine: The Way Life Should Be"!

I've seen a few instances of CDs in public in other parts of Maine--usually they're older, in their 60's.

One was in the supah-mahket with his wife. He was wearing 3" black heels and what I'd call a black "old lady" purse on his arm (his wife had her own). Otherwise he wore trousers and a shirt. But it was his mustache that really threw me a curve. Of course, it was summahtime, so I naturally assumed he was From Away. We Maine gurls dress much better!
    Malori

[SIZE=4]When my wife worked for CVS, we made a company trip to Woonsocket, Maine. I think I know what you are talking about...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/