Thread: Short skirt catchs trucker eye

Short skirt catchs trucker eye

So you out, dressed up as good as you know how and you are going on a trip headed down the interstate. A semi is passing you in the right lane and suddenly slows down, you hear the air horn. Your showing more leg than you realized or as much as you realized. He is obviously interested in a pretty gal in a skirt. Just like you have been when the positons were reversed. Ever wonder how you look to other drivers?

Has this happened to you? So What did you do? Did you Play along? Create a show?
    Barb123
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's happened quite a few times. After all, it's not like I try to be all prim and proper worrying about my skirt when riding alone in my own car. At first I played the game a little bit, but anymore I just wave if he honks and go about my business. I'm glad to relieve his boredom I guess, but I'd just as soon he pay attention to his driving, not me.

My step-dad was a trucker and I used to work with him summers.... Take a CB radio along with you and you will find out they probably are passing your car and location up and down the road... "Hey good buddies.... Check out the $#*$ on that chick in the....". Hope you never meet up with one of them at the truck stop.. Truckers don't like to be fooled!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile Short skirt catchs trucker eye

yes it does happen mort than people think, I am one for long skirts but I must admit that I have pulled up my skitr to show some leg wen driveing on a interstate,

happened to me, yes - I probably topped 100mph getting the heck out of there!
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Smile

We truck drivers do get a very good view of the lap and upper leg,
    yes I like to see a woman in a short skirt, I like legs!
    It would be great if I could also see a face.

Wonder how many legs were on a cd not a gg?????

Sure it happens - I just go about my business. I'm a "nice girl".

I used to have a CD friend who would purposely wear provocative clothes to be seem by truckers and would then tape the intervening CB chatter from one trucker to another about it and listen to them later at home. Talk about nuts!

CB listening

Now, I have not even considered a CB radio. Maybe what I think they are seeing and thinking and what I am imaging is better than what they are really saying and much better than reality. It usually is. scarry

Seeing a nice "leg" on the long leg of a trip, hhas to break up the monotony and as long as they did not know.....
    Barb123

Aspiring Member
    I like to drive in a mini skirt and have played the trucker game. It can be fun but one has to be careful. I've had truckers follow me into a rest stop before and I had to keep on going for safety sake. It was tough on the bladder. As one poster said, truckers may not like to be fooled in such a manner.
    Sheri

silk panties

In my red silk panties, the truckers call me auntie, but I'm the happiest trucker on hiway 81! sing to the tune of in my easter bonett little trucker from the past vivian fair

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    We truck drivers do get a very good view of the lap and upper leg,
    yes I like to see a woman in a short skirt, I like legs!
    It would be great if I could also see a face.

Wonder how many legs were on a cd not a gg?????

It is best that you only see my legs, I would hate to be cause of one of those nasty multi-car freeway wrecks.
    I love showing off my legs off to truckers, little do they know what is covered by my skirt.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I love to drive in a very short skirt with stocking tops and garter straps showing and I love when a trucker notices. Once the wife and I both dressed that way, plus she wore a very low cut top with a push-up bra. Needless to say between both our legs and her 40D's on display we got lots of attention during the 4 hoour interstate trip.

I have been on the trucker side of things and I have had them looking at my legs to. Plus I drive a Corvette with T top so I can see them to.

Trucker 1) Ah break 1 9 just to let you east bounders know there is a cute seat cover driving the green Corvette in the hammer lane, mile marker 55. Check her out it's worth the wreck.

Trucker 2) Ya I got an eye ball on her and .......Wow those legs go all the way up. She a little big but Hell that means more to grab on to are ride her hard yeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa!

Trucker 3) I went by her a few secs ago and she showed me her little hoochie coo to.

Trucker 4) Oh hell I gotta see her. (he drops the hammer down)

Trucker 1) Oh Sh*T she just got off.

Trucker 3) Well he must be good cuz he got her off from a half mile away 10/4

Now that was just a small snippet from chats I have had with truckers on the road. I could imagine what they say about me but, I hope I never do, I might be disappointed. LOL. Oh I cute women in the passenger seat is called a seat cover.

Before I moved to a new trucking CO my old Co knew I am CD and I had my nails long and painted all diff colors. The truck drivers never said anything bad about my nails. They most likely thought I was gay or some might have guessed why , But I never got any bad looks or comments. So I think you really have nothing to fear form most truckers. I your dressed as a women I would say 99% of the truckers will treat you as one. They may talk about you later to the others and make joke , but they will treat you good. IMHO. Good luck girls and have fun teasing the truckers. And don't worrie about them chasing you down remember they are slower then you. Ya can out run them LOL. Huggs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Truckers are interested

This has been an interesting topic.
    I suspect a lot more of us are doing these "shows" then I suspected.

I have never felt theatened but I have had a number pull over or try an flag me over at rest stops. I take it as a compliment and move on. I am more wary of pickup trucks since they are more menuverable

I think I look ok thru a car window at 60 mph, but I do not like the center shift counsel. Like many of you, my legs are my best part and they are largely hidden.
    Here are photos out on a trip and rest stops.
    Barb 123Tol air seat edit.jpg

June 2008 a 199 edit.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Barb123; 11-24-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: change picture