Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel I am out of my depth here!

I feel I am out of my depth here!

I started dressing up as a 13 year old after discovering the delights of my sisters and Mothers lingerie drawers. I have enjoyed the feeling of sheer stockings for a long time, and now my wife has left I am able to indulge my fantasies to a greater degree , however I could never look as sexy as so many of you that I have seen here, is there room for an unconvincing cross dresser or do I just look a bit sad?

Doesn't really matter what you look like, as long as you are happy. And there's plenty of room here for everyone Besides... how do we know you're unconvincing... we can't see you
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

StephanieCD
    Hun, you should see me! Lots of the ladies 'round here don't mind helping us, though I'm just learning to try and accept myself - it can be a lot of fun...

First step is to get rid of your expectations and replace them with experimentations - the rest is gravy.

Tristen Cox
    Convincing is how 'you' see yourself. You have to be happy with you inside or no matter how many people rave about you you won't feel your self worth. No need to be sad at all. Look into yourself and see that wonderful person shinning back at you. Feel it? That's where true beauty starts.

In the words of the immortal James St. James:

"It doesn't matter what you look like; if you have a hunch back, throw some glitter on it and go dancing honey" - Party Monster (a movie)
    "If there's trouble, all us freaks have is each other" ~ Abe Sapien, Hellboy

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Patricia, if you pay close attention many of those who you think look beautiful have many self doubts about how they look. So you are not alone.

Just follow what Tristen said and look inside. How dressing makes us feel is much more important than how we look. The best beauty is on the inside.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

I am going shopping this weekend and will post some pictures after that, thank you all

Tristen Cox
    Have fun shopping will liven your spirits

Patricia, there is definitely room for you in this clown car! Some of us are stunning, and some of us are stunned, but this is the only sisterhood we have, so go buy some Wolfords if you've got the dosh and enjoy yourself. Try to keep this maxim, which recurs many times in the 1001 Arabian Nights, in mind: There is no man so ugly that some beautiful woman will not love him. In conjunction with Tristen's advice, remember that you are both and it is up to you to do the hot-cha-cha. Let's see those pics when you get them, girl!

Patricia

Enjoy the shopping, you live in a town where you have plenty of shops to spend your money.

By the way it doesn't matter how you look its how you feel

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Patricia, girlfriend! Your welcome and needed here. EVERYONE here adds to the whole. Always remember, your beauty emanates from your heart.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Well i'll never be a Fredericks of Hollywood model ,but i love trying to look that way.

Hi Sweety!
    Your welcome here... always! One thing... what makes you think you cannot look good?! The right hairdo, some makeup, a tuck in and a push out here and there and you can look better than most women!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

say whaaa?- I'm not a dead ringer for Brooke Burke?? (bummer),, - hey Patricia ,have fun shoppin', hurry back,post sum pix,,, but keep on Smilein'-- (frowning,, causes wrinkles ) and -"K"-
    Last edited by Khriss; 07-28-2005 at 07:57 PM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Wink

Dress up! Have fun! Try playing with makeup! You may suprise yourself after a little practice.

I am just as ugly as a box of rocks in boy mode ... just average guy on the street ... but a little creativity and a bag of make up and a wig; box of rocks turns into Suzie.

Sometimes the look is a little better than others but; such is life!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia
    I started dressing up as a 13 year old after discovering the delights of my sisters and Mothers lingerie drawers. I have enjoyed the feeling of sheer stockings for a long time, and now my wife has left I am able to indulge my fantasies to a greater degree , however I could never look as sexy as so many of you that I have seen here, is there room for an unconvincing cross dresser or do I just look a bit sad?
    Never feel like you cannot acheive a goal there is not much point on doing something if you dont feel you can improve. Convincing? use something like photoshop an a bit of imagination if you are not too happy with your look my advice is though just go with your best look. It is not for us to judge just aprove and support, good luck. Lets face it there are all kind of women and there are all kinds of crossdressers there is room for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia D'Void
    In the words of the immortal James St. James:

"It doesn't matter what you look like; if you have a hunch back, throw some glitter on it and go dancing honey" - Party Monster (a movie)

I love that quote thanks for the laugh
    [SIZE=3]HTGurl[/SIZE]

I'm 6'4" and have a bit too much in the middle for my likings. That being said....

When I get dressed up and made up, I feel pretty and sexy, even if I'm tall and a bit overweight. It still makes me feel good. Not everyone, GG's included are going to fit into that VS Model look....in fact, few do.

Just have fun and be yourself. I have never been around people as nice and accepting as the people I've met on this site.

And Welcome!

Pip

Just have fun and be yourself. I have never been around people as nice and accepting as the people I've met on this site.
    I second that emotion. Olivia

You are all so supportive, you have lifted my heart, hope that doesnt sound cheesie, but I mean it!

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

Real vs. superficial beauty

Hi,

If you want to see a model of how a person, deemed ugly in appearance by convention, behaves as if he were gloriously beautiful anyway, and is treated just as beautifully, check out Eric Stoltz's role in "The Mask." A stellar performance based on the life of a real person.
    I was blessed once to see a clip of the latter, and he was truly beautiful from the inside, making his grotesque externals totally irrelevant. Wow!

Real beauty seems to be a state of mind.

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Dazed and Confused Amanda Leigh's Avatar
    Looks is a state of mind. Its what you feel like that matters. If it makes you happy then in my eyes you are as beautiful as a supermodel. All that matters in the end is what make you feel good and makes you happy. 0.02

Banned Read only
    Patricia,

With a lot of study, advice, and practice (the fun bit!) anyone can look and feel good!

Even me!

And that is one Herculean task, but worth it.

If you can have hands on help from other girls so much the better.

Love Angela XX

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    You ought to see ME!!!---Ha!---Talk about a trool in thigh-high hose & pumps!---I rather look like Sean Connery in an old movie,-(The Hunt for Red October), with the beard and close haircut and all. ---It was a submarine movie. -----Picture THIS, in a work shirt, and cutoffs (that my wife made for me) and thigh-highs & black 3 inch pumps, with a camoflage hat on,---sitting outside in the evening in a metal folding chair, grilling Rib-eye steaks, baked potatoes & onions, with some sausage on the barbueque grill!!!-----and ALL the world, driving by, and "seeing"!!! ----And, to boot,---I live on a corner lot, at an intersection!!!! ----Do you think I,---care?---Not a wit!-----Why, you ask?-----Well, it's ALL about the "inner me".---To me,-I FEEL pretty!------Therefore, I AM pretty, --to me and my wife!---I care less what "those", out there, think!------I am a working man; one that works with my hands. When I get home, I don't have much time to do what I would like to do, (feminine wise). I have to cook ,to feed us, and do the "neccessarys", around the house, before the sun sets, and we goto bed early. ----So, I may put on a set of hose & heels & call it "good"!--And leave my shirt & hat on.-------The upshot of all of this is in feeling good about Yourself! ----Thats it!----End!---Period!-------Feel Good about yourself, as so many others have said here!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    ...and you should see when 'she' hits the streets in her heels. And nothing but her heels