Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stronger urge to dress in the winter

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    I love the fall and winter. Spring and summer, it's more "guy" time, shorts,t-shirts (even for work), coaching baseball (do need questions about my bare legs), short hair, and worrying about sweating and ruining a blouse. In the fall and winter, I tend to let my hair grow out, I can shave my legs, plus I love fall and winter fashions.

Quote Originally Posted by KateW View Post
    Winter is definitely the prefered season for wearing tights. Sure, I still wear them in the summer but I get damn hot doing it!
    yep same here.....favorite article of clothing is pantyhose and in the winter have them on pretty much all the time. harder in the summer with boarding shorts.............

Gold Member
    This will be my first winter dressing...after getting some nice winter casuals, I'll let you know!

I think it may also be because the women we long to be are wearing more feminine styles when the weather turns cold. Many women don't seem to enjoy wearing hosiery for example when the wheather is hot. A shame. They have legs. They should show them off. We do.

Here in Australia if you speak to most stylishly dressed GGs they prefer winter as it allows them to dress with style rather than than dressing for the summer heat. Winter gives all sorts of opportunities that summer does not. Shaving parts of the body you might not get away with in winter, tights, even stockings and panti-hose (very hot and humid here in summer), long dresses, easier on the make up. I'm very much a winter girl.

Definitely a winter girl..:)

Part of it is the weather which make it easier to underdress and shave all, but it more that at winter approaches and my mood turns blue, being a woman just makes we feel ok...

Hugs,

Randi

I love my boots too gf

It does seem the urges increase. I constantly think about my next opportunity. I don't know if it is the weather or the fact that my son is moving home from college, and my opportunities will be much less frequent. I guess I'll just have to plan more business trips so I get more opportunities.

My desire to dress is the same winter and summer, But I sure do enjoy it more when the weather is cooler. By the time you get all dressed in undergaments, Pantyhose, Breast forms, Dress, Shoes and the rest of the kit. It can get pretty hot in the summer time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

And I thought it was just me. Nice to know I'm not alone.