Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg!! I just caught myself looking at some guys fanny...

Omg!! I just caught myself looking at some guys fanny...

I usually am only looking at the girls to see what they wear and how they wear it... But this morning I got behind this guy walking into work and he just walked funny... First thing that came to mind.. "Cobb......". Lol. But then I got fixated on his behind and was thinking how cute it was and that he would look good in a skirt... And for a split second I pictured him in one..... Ekkkk..... Lucky for me he turned off and a couple women in dresses and heels fell inline and took his place.......... and order to the universe was restored to its previous state... I like women... A lot!!!! And this like never happens to me.... Dressing up guys in my mind........ How weird is that?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karen

Funny, I often notice that so many slim, and shorter men would make awesome crossdressers

I just busted out laughing. That's hilarious. You just had a moment where he became your personal walking talking barbie doll.

Karren, maybe he was under dressed with padding. He might be one of us. Check out his wrist Friday and see if he wears a rubberband.

LOL!...wow! That is TOO funny!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I imagine what guys would look like dressed up all the time. When I'm in an airport waiting on a flight I always look for guys that would look good femmed up. I saw a mother and son (he was probably 18-19 and she was stunning, probably in her late 40s), he would look like a younger version of her if he got all femmed up.

If anyone looked at me in guy mode I'm afraid that i wouldn't be on their femme list,lol
    Dana Fleming

Too funny. But hey, chances are he was wearing something from VS underneath so don't sweat it.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    Karren, maybe he was under dressed with padding. He might be one of us. Check out his wrist Friday and see if he wears a rubberband.
    A rubberband?? Is there a "reveal" that everyone but me knows about? *lol* Please somebody clue me in

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Karren get an action man and some barbie doll clothes then dress him to curb those images in your head
    Long gone

Lol... I'm pretty sure his was real.. Should have goosed him to find out! Wheeeeee... And I should get a male mannequin.. And play with real clothing!!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

C'mon, Karren!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Lol... I'm pretty sure his was real.. Should have goosed him to find out! Wheeeeee... And I should get a male mannequin.. And play with real clothing!!
    Isn't that what u have U for!?

I can't HELP looking at guy's bottoms! Guys keep sending me pictures of theirs, on other CD websites!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Guess you never had access to Ken and Barbie huh Karr?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

just the other side of the coin!

Isn't it the same thing, Karren? After all, we look at women to see how they present themselves as woman, so isn't it logical that we'd look at guys wondering how THEY would look as women? After all the problems we have to solve to present as the other gender, doesn't it make sense that we'd start assessing guys to imagine how well they might pull it off?

It's just the other side of the coin: side 1) She looks great in that skirt and top, and her makeup is terrific! side 2) He would look great in a short blonde wig, tight skirt, and 4" heels, with just a bit of blush!

Logical? huh?

tina

Karren...have you been taking your meds regularly? Hmmm?

Traci, there has been a movement on here to get TG's to wear a rubberband every Friday. Trouble is, like congress, the details haven't been worked out (Which wrist, what color,do you say something to another who has a band on?). So far they agree it is Friday and it is rubber.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I won't hold it against you being gay/bi Karen. It's ok

Karren, it's okay they do the same to you. Eeeek!!!!! Maybe you need to up the meds a little. LOL Have a great Thanksgiving.

Teri

Karren,
    I don't think it's weird at all! It's no different than me seeing a woman and thinking, "oh if only she knew she could put on a black dress and stockings and it'd take ten pounds off her" or "Wow, a little color on her face would do her wonders!"...it's applying what you know to others. Now if you'd COMMENTED...that might be different! LOL

Actually, I'd have to say I've seen a guy and wondered what he'd look like made up...who knows, maybe he's wondered the same thing!
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

Reminds me of an incident in my local Starbuck's earlier this year while I was talking to a young and promiscuous nurse friend of mine. As we were talking about here latest heartbreak in walk 3 tall and good looking guys from the local fire station. All of then dressed nicely in their neatly pressed and what seemed like tailored blue shirt and pants. As a joke to my friend I said to her, "That guy has a nice ass!". We both laughed and then laughed harder again as the guy turned around to look at me. Memo to self at that moment: I must lower my voice to a more feminine level when in crowded places.

... and order to the universe was restored to its previous state... I like women... A lot!!!! And this like never happens to me.... Dressing up guys in my mind........ How weird is that?
    This doesn't really sound like a sexual preference crisis to me -- -- but on the other hand, it's not necessarily an either-or proposition either. If you catch yourself checking out their front side, then you can start to worry.

I'm not at all sure that half of the population is prepared for Karen unleashed. Gird your loins, boys!
    Last edited by sherri; 11-24-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Funny but I have never seen this guy before... Have to watch for him tommoros.. Wasn't real friendly but then again I guess I was behind him.. Glaring.... Lol.

Well I totally missed the rubber band thing on Fridays too... And since I'm taking off all I'll have is my wife saying... "So why are you wearing rubber bands..... And why do you want to go to the mall?". Never mind! Putting rubber bands on appendages for me brings back dark memorys of FFA and castrating sheep and pigs using rubber bands... Ohh yeah.... Fun! Really steered me away from farming big time! I avoid Isle 8 at Office Depot like the plague.... Lol.

And no I'm not switching teams.. Unless there some kind of large signing $$$$ bonus... Then I'd have to get an agent...
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-24-2009 at 04:48 PM.

.......My Photos

Karren,
    You must be a hoot to live with!! (ask your wife...) LOL
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

Gold Member
    Karen....you naughty, naughty girl!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayC View Post
    Karren,
    You must be a hoot to live with!! (ask your wife...) LOL
    She is laughing about half the time... The other half all I get it that "your such an idiot" stare...

.......My Photos

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Hmm --- Those among us from the UK may see a certain added joke in this as in British English the word fanny is slang for the part of the anatomy on woman that we try to present when we tuck. Their was a famous occurrence on a cooking show or chat show on the BBC starring a woman named Fanny Cradock. On one occasion she made doughnuts, and the person she was doing show with signed teh show off with something to the effect of "That's our show for the day. May all your doughnuts look like Fanny's (fannies)"

Well -- it was funny at the time

Dressing up guys in my mind........ How weird is that?
    I'll go one weirder on you .. back when I was single whenever I'd see a GG with a shapely bum I'd be dressing her in a jockstrap imagine how good it would look framed by the straps! Ahem! -- Where's my sweetie! (evil grin)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    Last edited by Toni_Lynn; 11-24-2009 at 05:57 PM.
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

And of course you told this story to your wife.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President