Thread: crossdressing god-son?

crossdressing god-son?

I keep hearing stories from a friend about her son taking stuff from his sisters room.. started with diapers 4-5 years ago with a newborn (weird), then he stole a pair of toy handcuffs from a store, and on 3-4 occasions he's stole his 13 yo sister's panties, most recently he picked a lock on her bedroom door to get them. In my opinion, because his mom punishes him so much (he's hyper and takes riddilin), he's missing that female love in his life, and he's replacing it with crossdressing (feeling the panties).. I think the fact that my parents got divorced when I was 12 helped push me into this lifestyle. I want to so badly talk with him, but his parents are so old fashioned they just think yelling at him will make him stop, and they're thinking about switching psychologists because they don't agree (doctor basically says it's normal and it's not wrong to do such an act). My only problem is that if I ask to have a talk with him, one of two things will happen:
    1. they'll know I'm a crossdresser or am really knowledgable about it
    2. they'll think I had something to do with him getting involved with it

If I were his parent, I'd gladly buy him his own panties to wear whenever he wanted.. it'd solve the problem pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by jo_ann
    ... if I ask to have a talk with him, one of two things will happen:

1. they'll know I'm a crossdresser or am really knowledgable about it
    2. they'll think I had something to do with him getting involved with it
    There's no reason one can't be knowledgable about a certain issue without having first hand experience. If they wonder why you know so much, tell them you were concerned and wanted to help so you read up on the subject and talked to a few experts.

Why on earth would they think you had anything to do with it? Explain to them that it's likely this all started in the womb and not as a result of anyones influence...

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Jo ann Honey,
    I read your post and it REALLY touched me... well, the parts about yelling, female love and medications ect. Truth be told, Ridilin, Adderall and Concerta (to name a few) are excellent meds in "taming" ADHD and ADD. Attention Defiicit and when coupled with hyperactivity is an exhausting life... I know! My little boy is "blessed" with it and until my wife and I had him diagnosed... we had to "tag team" with him.
    Anyway, I want to explain briefly why I said "blessed"... ADDer's are exceptionally bright people and see the world differently than most people. Thomas Edison, Ansel Adams are just to name a few famous people who had ADD. These people excel... when they find their calling because they hyperfocus AND are find ways to stimulate because they need large amounts of stimulus! Look at it from his perspective... sit down in front of 15 televisions that are all on a different channel. This is his inner life and when that isn't there, he immediately goes looking for stimulus in mass quantities!
    When I was a child, I was know as a busy boy and had a nick name of Buzzaround (and truth be told... I think I'm still grounded). I'm not trying to talk as an expert, I just have been diagnosed with ADD a year ago because it turns out that it is heredity. His Mom may have undiagnosed ADD/ADHD and is frustrated because she cannot control him due to her lack of control.
    If you regularly visit this household, if I were you, don't try to help if the parents are against it. You will certainly go down a road that might totally lose a friend in your life. What I would do... get a copy of a magazine called ADDitude. Read it for yourself and then casually put it in their house. It will help them if they choose to pick it up and read it... that and maybe changing their son's meds because Ridilin might not be working as it should.
    I hope I didn't tread where I shouldn't but your post touched me so I had to say something... that's another trait of ADD/ADHD... we don't have the "social stop signs" as far as saying something where we maybe shouldn't have... oh well.
    Hugs,
    Darby
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!