Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wife Called me a Sissy - Should I be mad?

Aspiring Member

My Wife Called me a Sissy - Should I be mad?

Hi Girls, I have a serious question (not really)!!!

As part of our Sunday morning routine , we sit and drink coffee and go thru the advertisements in out local paper......You probably know the routine "Walgreens is having a sale today.....do we need any"? (fill in the blank)

Well this moring, she looked me right in the eye and said "CVS is selling Gillette super-macho body wash 2 for 1 today......Want some"?

To which I responded "Hell yes woman.....I wanna smell just like Arnold....All of us macho sh*t-heads do"

Laughing she replied " You big sissy, If that's true why do you smell like a flower most of the time"?

My (not so serious) question is: Should I be offended?

If the show fits LOL
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi Danielle...

It would seem that if she generally accepts your dressing and you made a sarcastic comment to start - and you are not sure if you are offended or not - might prove best to just shrug it off with a laugh as a generic marital "blowing off steam" comment and nothing more.

my wife and I were watching the rodeo on tv the other day during the bull riding I said wow they are real men there. My wife responded with yeah no sissy boys wearing their wifes clothes there,

I proudly responded thats right

Well if she knows you dress and is ok with it , I would say it is a playful comment. So I would take it as a complement. Ask her to give you the nick name of sissy girl. I think you would like it hun. I would.....From my wife If I had one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    my wife and I were watching the rodeo on tv the other day during the bull riding I said wow they are real men there. My wife responded with yeah no sissy boys wearing their wifes clothes there,

I proudly responded thats right
    Actually i know a champion rodeo rider , from another site who is a tgirl.. so becareful of of your facts,, lol

I know about 10 girls are ex marine, commando and a CSM for a engineering battalion,, and ex 101 airborne and speical forces dudette..

We are everywhere,, Tgirls rule!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Ironically It seems a lot of us are attracted to "masculine" types of jobs and hobbies, just look how many of us are veterans on this site alone....

But yes, I would take it as a compliment as well!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaM View Post
    Actually i know a champion rodeo rider , from another site who is a tgirl.. so becareful of of your facts,, lol

I know about 10 girls are ex marine, commando and a CSM for a engineering battalion,, and ex 101 airborne and speical forces dudette..

We are everywhere,, Tgirls rule!!!

Trucker here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I thnk i would just laugh it off and put it down to an in joke with a loving partner...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take it as a compliment!

[SIZE="2"]Oh come on Danielle.......don't be a sissy.........take it like a BIG GIRL!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I'd let it go too, but if she makes a similar remark in the future, I would ask if she is affected negatively when you use female scented products. Memories, emotional connections, and the resulting associations attached to the sense of smell are powerful. It might be worth discussing.
    Reine

Do you deny it?

Let it go; take it as a compliment; smile. It doesn't sound like a big deal to me.
    warmly, Linnea

Smile

Well, I would say that it kind of goes with the cding. I think it applies more to us who wear the more fem type gear, like french maid outfits etc.!!! I hav"nt been called that yet by my SO. But you girls are free to call me a sissy if you like!!!

Gosh no, she noticed you try to smell pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    Hi Girls, I have a serious question (not really)!!!

As part of our Sunday morning routine , we sit and drink coffee and go thru the advertisements in out local paper......You probably know the routine "Walgreens is having a sale today.....do we need any"? (fill in the blank)

Well this moring, she looked me right in the eye and said "CVS is selling Gillette super-macho body wash 2 for 1 today......Want some"?

To which I responded "Hell yes woman.....I wanna smell just like Arnold....All of us macho sh*t-heads do"

Laughing she replied " You big sissy, If that's true why do you smell like a flower most of the time"?

How many GG go to all the trouble to shave, put on makeup, fix their hair, and dress nice, only to have their SO not notice. You should appreciated the fact that she accepts you and your dressing, has a sense of humor about it, and actually notices you take the time to smell pretty.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee
    ...I wanna smell just like Arnold....
    [SIZE="2"]Arnold Schwarzenegger? Arnold Palmer? Arnold the Pig?

No, you shouldn’t be offended by such true statements – does your wife really want you to smell like a “macho” man? I’m wondering what Gillette puts in this stuff, or, more specifically, what was that meeting like when they decided on the correct blend of “fragrances?” Were there actual macho men (consultants) present? Let’s see – men should smell like garbage, sweat, motor oil, gasoline, musk oil, leather, more sweat, sawdust, burning rubber, smoke, smoked meat, greasy food, salty air, newly mown grass, chain saws, cheap soap, coffee, gunpowder, bacon, and even more sweat. I’ll avoid mentioning the more obvious olfactory “notes,” out of decency…

Based on the above, I think smelling “like a flower” is a great compliment! Thanks, hon… [/SIZE]

I think she was joking with you.

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    If you felt offended by her comment, then you are such a sissy

" Laughing she replied " You big sissy, If that's true why do you smell like a flower most of the time"?"

You're kidding right? She was laughing !! She just paid you a big compliment .

Aspiring Member
    No, not when she called you a sissy in that context.

I agree it sounds like a playful comment. I would take it as a definite compliment.

Vicki

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    my wife and I were watching the rodeo on tv the other day during the bull riding I said wow they are real men there. My wife responded with yeah no sissy boys wearing their wifes clothes there...
    I might be wrong but I can imagine that underneath the macho image that those men are trying to maintain that at least 1 out of 100 of them are wearing lingerie underneath their jeans.

Astrid
    "Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!" - Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl "Seventeen Candles")

Sissy!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No fear

Never let anyone make you feel bad about who you are, not even your wife. Be proud.