Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Feeling of Crossdressing

That Special Feeling

For me crossdressing is a feeling of freedom, relaxation and comfort. When I was younger there was more of a taboo/sexual thing involved because it felt so good.

Especially now that I am battling colon cancer and have weekly treatments i dress daily to help minimize stress. And CDing definitely helps by reducing my stress level.

There still is a sexual element as I believe that womans clothing is much sexier and prettier than mens clothing.

Hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

I find that the more often I can dress the less often I do dress....

But I always have to have some "femme" about me....

Since Labor Day I've only been able to go out twice fully dressed....which is way down for me...but simply being at home I can throw on a pair of girl jeans and heels and feel as good and girly as being fully madeup....sometimes I might throw on my forms and a bra and be good to go....

But I always have my toenails painted and I shave all over as well all the time...so that keeps my feminine side charged so to speak. But just to get all made up and not go anywhere is to much for to little in return....lazy???? maybe...but since I can go out whenever I want I guess my thing now is if I don't have to get all made up why bother???? But sometimes when I'm home I'll shave, moisturize, put a primer on and then put some light powder just to even out my complexion and lipstick...
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"