Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your normal morning attire?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

What is your normal morning attire?

For all of my sister CD's out there, what do you normally put on first thing in the morning? I am sure the full time dressers put on feminine attire, but what about the rest of you?

I will use myself as an example. If I am not going to go on sales calls, or to my part time job, I almost always will put on a skirt and nice top so as to be Stephanie! Of course, I am virtually always underdressed every day. On the other hand, if I am going out later on sales calls, or to my part time job, I dress in drab, usually meaning a shirt and tie with either a suit or sports coat and slacks.

When I come back home to stay, Stephanie comes out again! What do you do! Let's hear your stories!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

on my one morning that I can relax I put on a shortie gown and a robe, In the summer maybe some boy shorts and a light robe.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

weekends stay as dana in a satin robe over my nighty through breakfast. I am always underdressed now. One month and not one pair of boxers in the laundry. Even now going to the gym!

Very first thing in th a.m. is either a satin dressing gown or short slip, over satin panites. Nice to feel everything slide under a (ugh!) drab bathrobe.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

i wake up in a cami and panties

At home, am's and pm's, usually dressed in long loungers with a long slip, and a pair of flats. In colder weather, a long warm cardigan too. Keeping the back warm. Comfortable and sensible to do housework in or relax, and still feel feminine.

Kate

At between 5:30 and 6 in the morning I roll out of bed in what ever gown/Pj's I have on and head into the office (down the hall) to start writing reports till breakfast. Cool mornings I add a satin robe, cold mornings a fleece one. Do breakfast, then put on the heavys and head for the barn. Post that is a regular day around here

Jenn

If I don't have to work, I stay in whatever I wore to bed the night before...either silk pajamas or a nightgown. If I am working, it's on with the black and white check pants, white chef's coat, leather jacket, helmet and out the door at 4:30.

Unhappy

Sweat pants and a t shirt, its drab for me most mornings.

I do my morning run/walk en femme, so in summer I usually start the day in shorts and a cami or t-shirt, and in winter it's usually pastel sweats.

Once I get home and get cleaned up I look at my calendar to see what I'm wearing that day. It can range from work pants and guy shirts to "androgenous" (most common) to girly.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Panties. Always panties.

On the weekend mornings, I will keep on the nightie or girlie pyjamas I have slept in and add a dressing gown. I will try to keep the "magic" going for as long as possible

I've slept in one of my many nightgowns, and waken in Daisy mode. Most often I'll change into a plain housedress and mid-heel "comfort shoes". Bra, panties and thigh-high hose of course. Add a touch of lipstick. Thus Daisy can preserve her feminine feeling while she does various housework chores. Once in awhile Daisy slips on a robe or duster instead.

Weekdays this lasts an hour or so, then it's into the drab world of slacks and a dress shirt, and off to the office.

Weekends I can remain as Daisy somewhat longer, so it's usually a skirt and shell or sweater until I'm going somewhere.

After dinner Daisy reappears in a better dress or skirt & top until bedtime. Sometimes the dress appears before dinner.

Daisy

Womens jeans always. I never have a day off but I'm always enfemme from the waist down. Most people never notice or don't say anything. "T" shirt on top

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Sorry if I misled a lot of you! I should have clarified my thread a little more. I wasn't really asking what you wore to eat breakfast, but what you were going to wear that day, at least the first half of the day? I sometimes eat breakfast in my nightgown and panties, but then I get dressed for at least the first half of the day. Some days I am Stephanie in the morning, and my male persona in the afternoon! Other days it is just the opposite!

Maybe what I am asking is do you put on "drab" clothes as a normal thing? Maybe because of your work? As I explained in my opening thread, I do if I am going on sales calls or to my part time job. If not, Stephanie rules!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Read only
    This morning a robe over my nightie and slippers.

Usually a long satin robe and slippers.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

What I wake up in; women's pajamas, bra and panties. After I get up I put on heels for about 15 minutes before I really get down to getting ready for work.

When I go out in the a.m. for my newspaper & coffee, I wear drab pants & top*, but bra, panties, & pantyhose. Possibly high heels also, but just as often flats.
    *(unless I need a coat, in which case I wear a fem top under it.)

If I'm going out, I underdress in panties,hose or a one piece. If I'm staying in, it's full dress from the neck down. Usually it's women's jeans and a top.
    Cary

Since I sleep in a nightee or jams I put on a fleece (pink) lounger and mootsies tootsies slippers.
    joank
    Southern California

Smile

always under dressed, co uniform on top of nice items.
    this day only a cotton camy and panties, knee highs- none clean.

Silver Member
    The first things I put on when I get up are my bathrobe and slippers.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I wake up in the morning the way I went to bed, that is in a nylon or polyester nightie and knickers. On getting up I wear a matching dressing gown on top. And, of course, slippers.

Morning attire

Call me crazy......But when I do dress for bed, it is in my panties, corselette, and sheer stockings. I suppose I have a fetish for girdles and stockings. I can sleep in them nightly with no problems, and do it often. When i wake, I just slip on either my ballet slippers, or perhaps a nice pr. of pumps. I usually also put on my nylon full slip, and I am all set until my bathtime. Then, fresh things go on, either for housework, or for underdressing if I need to run any errands......
    I just dont feel properly dressed unless I have some sort of foudation wear along with stockings.....Yes....even for bed.............................