Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your normal morning attire?

I'm usually wearing a nightie and panties to bed. Sometimes tights too if I couldn't bring myself to take them off the night before. The first thing I do when I wake up (after peeing that is!) is check my face for any last traces of leftover makeup. So far only been caught out once at work when I accidentally left a bit of eyeliner on. Oops!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

What is your normal morning attire?

wen I get up and going to relax in morning I put on a skirt and top, If I go out its make up and the whole works, takes about a hour to get ready to go out.

Once everyone is out of the house (about 8:30 AM) I usually spend the morning in one of my many babydoll and panty sets. Usually I stay like that until around noon when I have to start getting ready for work.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie
    What is your normal morning attire?
    [SIZE="2"]When I leave my bedroom (invariably, in the morning) I’m usually naked. I get out of bed, remove my pink nightie, and then walk across the hall to the nearby bathroom to do my ablutions. My femme clothes are always neatly put away or hung up in the closet, but my nightie is usually draped over the pillows, just in case I have to have a nap at some point. My sleeping pattern has been disrupted for the past week (since Thanksgiving), so my favorite pink sleepwear has been getting a lot of use…[/SIZE]

My robe over my teddy. I love them to sleep in, even nicer to wake up in.

Well going back to the "Do you CD to sleep" thread, it depends on whether night wear or day wear is worn to sleep. If I wear a dress and stockings to bed, I'm already dressed to start the day (assuming I'm home by myself!).

Karen

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

what is your normal morning attire?

I get up and make the coffee in what ever I slept in, normally string bikini panties and a cami or babydoll. Now that it is getting cold out here. I will wear pantyhose and a bra all the time, since I can keep it hidden under a loose fitting wind breaker. I wear womans jeans to work but sadly my wife makes me change into mens jeans when I am going out in public. She is OK with the bra and panties except when I can't conceal them under my jacket.

I usually sleep in panties with some girl running shorts and a t-shirt and wear that in the morning till I actually get dressed for the day.

Very first thing...........

Change out of night sleep bra and panties to a fresh bra and panties
    apply a fresh coat of lipstick
    put on a tee shirt and sweats
    go down and have coffee.........
    sit with the dogs on the sofa with the wife in her chair watching TV.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Good Morning girls, This morning satin bottoms and a satin robe. With my bra and forms. Made coffee and am starting my day with all my friends here. And bad me never removed my makeup before bed. Have a funday Hugs Hope

Usually boy clothes.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    Usually boy clothes.
    Drumming, My other hobby

First thing in the morning, after taking off my night gown and undies, I'll put on my gym clothes, consisting of, compression stockings, thigh slimming control shape wear, sport bra, spandex gym pants and a grubby sweat shirt with cut off sleeves. After 2 cups of coffee I head to gym for an hour. Get home, shower (long one) then put on fresh stockings, beige or white thigh slimmer shape wear, clean bra, turtle neck ( if cold enough ) jeans (for work) and a nice "mole skin" big shirt from Woman Within, in a solid color of either fuschia, yellow, tan, brown, purple, green. What ever I feel like.

I hardly wear anything "boy" anymore. While not fully "made up" I do occassionally wipe on some powder and maybe a light touch of mascara, of course always a bit of lippy in "pink spice"

Been my general routine for the past 3 years and just love it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I wake up wearing a night gown and lounge around in it for awhile, then, if I don't hav eto go somewhere I'll but on a dress, sometimes a soft warmup suit. If I'm leaving the house I'll take everything off and dress only in drab.

You lovely ladies sure go to a lot of trouble early in the morning. As for me, I usually stumble around in the morning wearing an oversized men's t-shirt and stretchy cotton pajama bottoms... with my hair standing up in every direction and yesterday's eyeliner smudged all raccoon-like around my eyes.

*yawn*
    Anybody want to play housewife and make me breakfast and a trash can-sized cup of coffee?
    Last edited by Andy66; 12-05-2009 at 08:00 AM.