Thread: So true

Wink So true

i was on facebook today and a friend of mine put this on his status message and it hit me right where it needed to. hope you all like it as much as i do.....Life can be funny, life can be sad,....but most of all, it's can't be that bad!!! No one can change your life but you- it's overcoming the fear that allows these changes to follow through. Leaving our "comfort zone" can be very hard at times, but seeing what's outside of it can truly be amazing
    Life can be funny, life can be sad,....but most of all, it's can't be that bad!!! No one can change your life but you- it's overcoming the fear that allows these changes to follow through. Leaving our "comfort zone" can be very hard at times, but seeing what's outside of it can truly be amazing

That is great. Sums up a lot of how we are as crossdressers. I love it!

I like it.
    I have quote on my Facebook: "It's not what you have done in life that counts, it's what you haven't done that matters."

Getting out the comfort zone is when you experience the greatest moments in life I believe.

So true

I really like it, and I printed it off so I can keep it. nice

It's very nice to get encouraging words, especially from friends.
    warmly, Linnea

Your friend may want to sell thier quote to Taco Bell. They have been saying it for years in different words. I like your friends better it reaches us here in this forum

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahluv74
    .....Life can be funny, life can be sad,....but most of all, it's can't be that bad!!!
    [SIZE="2"]I think you’re on to something, considering the alternative…[/SIZE]

No one can change your life but you- it's overcoming the fear that allows these changes to follow through.
    [SIZE="2"]Change is my bedfellow, and she hogs all the pillows! Tell me – when you were born, were you fearful of anything? You had to learn (or be taught) to fear things, didn’t you? Let’s go back, re-boot the system, and realize that fear is something we can remove, like drab clothing…[/SIZE]

Leaving our "comfort zone" can be very hard at times, but seeing what's outside of it can truly be amazing
    [SIZE="2"]Try everything. You have nothing to lose. Why not? Curiosity never killed the cat, it only made him/her purr with satisfaction. I’m going to try on those shoes (yes, THOSE shoes) – they might fit! Hey, this is wonderful... I wonder what would happen if I did THIS? Let’s find out… Repeat... Repeat... Repeat...[/SIZE]

i think this quote over anything else has been an inspiration to me. transitioning is hard enough but with words like these i feel like i can really do it
    Life can be funny, life can be sad,....but most of all, it's can't be that bad!!! No one can change your life but you- it's overcoming the fear that allows these changes to follow through. Leaving our "comfort zone" can be very hard at times, but seeing what's outside of it can truly be amazing

I like that one better than the one my friend sent me.... "Life sucks....... then you die!!". Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

this quote has put the auther as a publihed aurthor in a local blogging magazine

GREAT ATTITUDE SARAH! nice to have you here. as i write this, i hope you're not freezing your oranges off down there.

It's a universal sentiment that need to be repeated to all of us from time to time, because it is so easy to forget. This is how I phrased it on my facebook wall:

You can get a lot farther if you are willing to get lost.

When my daughter was on the edge of adulthood, she was having a difficult time. I wrote her a letter which basically said don't be afraid to fail sometimes. Five years later, I learned that she still held on to that letter.

Liz

Wink Another wonderful quote from a published author

The joy and happiness we seek can often be right in front of us. Looking for what we desire can merely be done by seeing what is already there. Have what you want- but want what you have.

Hello Sarah wow i am someone that is extremely shy and scared and at the same time i have the feel of wanting to brake out of my shell i have the same feeling of wanting to grab the super glue and glue the peace's i broke back together and hid the quat you put up helps I Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Tiffanycd

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    I found one that is short and to the point: "Do the thing you fear the most and you have conquered fear itself." Often we feel paralyzed due to our fears and the decision is made to do nothing. Sometmes that's what's needed. Other times one needs to be bold and reach out; do the unexpected.

Great words and a comforting sentiment.

Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

"Where has you're body not been that you're mind has allready taken you?"