Thread: There goes shaving season

There goes shaving season

DAMN IT. I was working outside this weekend and had a slight accident which resulting in ripping the skin off my right shin (about a 5 inch gash). Even with all the pain all I could think of was how am I going to shave with this, and it's going to look like hell with a skirt on.

You have my sympathy Sally. I hope that it heals soon. Have you tried shaving with your other hand?

Astrid
    "Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!" - Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl "Seventeen Candles")

Poor baby!

But everybody barks a shin - even real girls! (Ask my daughter, the soccer player.)

So shave around it, and wear bandages that coordinate with your outfit. Maybe a pretty ribbon to hold it in place. Do you remember the sheer black sling Audrey I wore early in "Little Shop of Horrors"?

I just (a week ago) mashed the middle finger on my left hand. All of my other nails are polished dark red (Orly's "terra mauve"), and I have a clunky white bandage over the bad one. But part of the bandage is a pink "Hello Kitty" bandaid. It looks darling.

Hope you heal quickly!

-jj