Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alert Will Robinson! The wife is not happy

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar

Alert Will Robinson! The wife is not happy

Just got the big, "geez can't you stop even a day for being sick" from my wife.

I am home sick with the flu. I posted earlier that being miserable dressed is better than being miserable en drab. So I crawled out of bed slid on some comfy clothes a wig and a little makeup and I am laying here in bed enjoying soup, juice and the prose of my sisters as my body fights of this nasty little virus.

My loving wife was running from one appointment for work to another and swung by the house to check on me. She didn't react well to finding me dressed. She tossed me my presciption rolled her eyes and walked out. All I could muster in my flu induced pink fog was, "thanks hun. I love you..." I think I need to have flowers waiting for her when she gets back to her office in a couple of hours.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Come on... let's face it.... if you can get up and get dressed, you can get up and go to work!!!
    You want to wear a WHAT??

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonDragon View Post
    Come on... let's face it.... if you can get up and get dressed, you can get up and go to work!!!

I am sure that is what she is thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonDragon View Post
    ditto
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

yeah, bit of a faux pas there....either you were sick, and you wouldn't have been opportunistic like that, you would have been at a base survival position, or you weren't really that sick, and you got busted.

flowers won't go nearly as far as an admission of faux pas, and hearfelt apology. THEN the flowers. Flowers first or only is a double faux pas.

just sayin -- I'll take change if you don't want the whole 2 cents.

Was it Clint Eastwood who said "A CD has to know her limitations"?

You need to know when to back off. An unhappy wife is worse than the flu.

Girls, I am sick. I went to the doctor. I have a 102 fever and spent most of last night in the bathroom. He said it was flu but not Piggy flu.

I could try the excuse that he said lipstick would help.....

Ohh and I ordered the flowers.

Its "Warning Will Robinson!!" And you need to wave your arms around like this... Wave wave wave.. You call yourself a Lost in Space geekette?? Jeezzzz!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Flowers-yes, but at home for her with a special evening dinner cooked with all the trimmings, and her favourite wine. Surprise her, and you will make her day no matter how you are dressed.

Not the one on TV!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Its "Warning Will Robinson!!" And you need to wave your arms around like this... Wave wave wave.. You call yourself a Lost in Space geekette?? Jeezzzz!!
    I can just respond with this: "That does not compute!" ( Anyways, I thought it was: "Danger, Will Robinson!" )

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That was one of the few reruns not on today. I'm fuzzy from the flu it was the best I could come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Ray View Post
    I can just respond with this: "That does not compute!" ( Anyways, I thought it was: "Danger, Will Robinson!" )
    Omg!! I think your right!! Lol. "Warning.. Warning... Danger WR!!". I'm such an idiot today!! Never mind Suzanne!! Duhhhh...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Good idea Suzanne...and don't forget a hug and a very sensual kiss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    But not on the lips because I don't want to give her my bug.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    But not on the lips because I don't want to give her my bug.
    Yeah...not a good idea!!!!! Get well soon so you CAN give her that very sensual kiss!!!

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Yeah... don't dress fem and be sick at the same time. Not unless you dress fem all the time... even then make sure you grab the grubby girl clothes

Seriously though, you sent the wrong message to her and there isn't anything you can say but I'm sorry. Tis the way of life and love.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

one more thing

"I'm sorry" is ok, but doesn't solve the problem.

Here it is:

"Ok, I was sick and not thinking well, but my decision was not a good one. I understand that and I'm sure that when I get well enough to think straight I will not be able to figure out why I was so stupid! Please accept my apology and know I learned a lesson that I won't soon forget"

Just my

tina

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender
    I am home sick with the flu. I posted earlier that being miserable dressed is better than being miserable en drab. So I crawled out of bed slid on some comfy clothes a wig and a little makeup and I am laying here in bed enjoying soup, juice and the prose of my sisters as my body fights of this nasty little virus.
    [SIZE="2"]I must say I like the idea of you dressing up while you're sick, then spending time looking in on us for comfort and entertainment! Did you come down with the flu as a result of Thanksgiving? In 2006, that happened to me, and I was not completely well for two months afterwards. There was a coughing, sneezing child at Thanksgiving dinner that year, and both my sister and I were infected, since we don’t come in contact with groups too often. I lived to tell the story, but I’ve renamed my step-niece (or whatever the heck she is) Typhoid Mary! Get well soon, Suzanne…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    "Ok, I was sick and not thinking well, but my decision was not a good one. I understand that and I'm sure that when I get well enough to think straight I will not be able to figure out why I was so stupid! Please accept my apology and know I learned a lesson that I won't soon forget"

tina
    BINGO!!! Perfect

Grovel if you have to, but be sure to admit a definite lack of thought
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Thank u for the reminder, Suzanne!

How GLAD I am, that I'm not still married!

I NEVER knew when I was screwing up, until later, when SHE told me!
    Then, no matter WHAT I tried to do to get forgiveness, it was ALWAYS WRONG!

Sounds like you're a MUCH better hubby than I was, Suzanne!

Hope you're up and around, and back to normal ASAP!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks to everyone for all your get well wishes and wonderful advice. I used the grovel technique. I explained that I never once thought that it would make her upset if I dressed while sick and that if I had known I would have been laying there in my Van Halen T shirt and ripped up shorts moaning. I promised her that once back up to full operating capacity I owe her a romantic night out for us and Suzanne is not allowed to come along.
    She laughed at me and told me she wasn't mad she was just in a hurry this afternoon. Then she called me a GIRL because I am so sensitive about these things. I gave her a big hug and she pushed me away telling me that if I give her my bug I will have to find a maids outfit because I am going to be waiting on her hand an foot. Hmmmm I have never wished sickness on anyone before, especially the love of my life, but that could be fun.

Ohh and I am feeling a little better. I just slept so much today that now I can't sleep ARGH.

What a turn of events here. Now she wants you to dress up! Send more flowers immediately.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    uh, Suzanne has the flu...you trying to spread it? How about blowing a kiss from across the room with a surgical mask on? Couples should share amny things but giving your wife the flu isn't a good idea, trust me on this wanna see the scar?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Terrific!!

I'm so delighted this worked out! It's just terrific that she thought you were a GIRL because you were so sensitive!

To me, even if Tina were to be put away forever starting now (arg...what a horrible thought!!) the insight into how the world looks from a feminine perspective is a view that I will treasure forever, and one that, I hope, my wife will notice forever! Hurray for our femme selves!!!

tina

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Glad to hear you're better, Suzanne!

I was worried your next post was going to be all, "Oink,oink,oink!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!