Thread: are you having a good day

are you having a good day

you know you are having a good day if you dress all day but i just can not do that wright now all the kids are arould all the time

I'm having a really good day so far, but it's cold here (3 F) this morning. Still, I'm doing my work-out en-femme, I'm fixing my breakfast en-femme, and I'm putting on some very pretty panties under my slacks and jacket.
    I hope that you have a great day even though you can't dress.
    warmly, Linnea

I am haveing a great day also. I have put on my stretch jeans and white blouse. And am going to go shopping today for some new things. And hope to get a pedicure before i come home.

Am I !!???

Being retired and no kids at home, I dress every morning. Unless I get called in to my per diem part time job.
    This morning I chose to wear pink everything under(have a thing for pink)panty hose, Mary Jane pumps, jeans skirt and of course a pink top. Curled my hair so it flips out (usually roll it under)so I'm ready to "rock 'n' roll".
    Going to be unusually warm here in the Hudson Valley today, 60's is forcast
    (41 is average for today) so guess I'll jump into the Mustang and do some Christmas shopping.
    Am I having a good day? You betcha!!!

7es you are right there, I am dressed but can't go out because its rainning and wind is so hard, but still haveing a great day.

JlLL is always having a GOOD DAY!

I always have a good day... And I haven't fully dressed in months... And months... And months... My happiness is totally independent of the clothing I wear... Luckily...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Nah, I'm a grump today.

Not even close. Frederik has her "tranny moments" and today I'm having a "grump moment". I was told yesterday that I "get" to accompany the bride, daughter and granddaughters to a dress rehersal of The Nutcracker. While I love the grandkids, I rarely sign up for this type of duty and only go when "voluntered".
    This means not even dressing comfortably in guy stuff today, driving all over town and being surrounded by hundreds of several hundred additional sniffling, loud, ill-mannered children who will be there from local schools and day-care providers.
    The girls will love me for it and that will be the long term payment, but I'll be lucky to enjoy the show itself.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hey sueann, any day I make it out of bed has got to be a good day.

Vieja

Having a great day dressing all day and for the 3rd time this week. Don't get many opportunities like that any more. Denise

Aspiring Member
    I am, so far. Got dressed, look good and I feel great. But, I have to go outside soon to work in the yard. Bummer, I have to go change. Oh, I forgot to add, I'm getting a new dress today. Woohoo.
    Last edited by Bobbie Bee; 12-03-2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Additional info.

Good Day

Its a good day, sunny but COOOOOOLLLLD, it is much beter that rainy and cold. Looking forward to the weekend.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by sueann
    [SIZE="2"]Yes and no. I got all worked up about seeing the word “bitch” used in a positive way, as in “I proudly think of myself as a bitch,” and I wrote a lengthy post on the subject. It’s sitting here, just above what I’m typing, but I probably won’t submit it out of courtesy or decorum. I like to come across a certain way, so my vitriolic post would be unwelcome and completely out of character – I’m not going to break my own image (iconoclasm) just to make a point, you know. Do you ever sit around and count how many words you’ve wasted here, or on other forums? You can fall asleep doing it. It’s all about reinforcing and/or shaping one’s feminine persona, no matter how many words it takes, because the end result is worthy of such detailed attention. Sorry to get off on such a tangent – yes, I’m having a good day (other than what I just told you). Thanks for asking… [/SIZE]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Yes, It's been a good day. I did some Christmas shopping earlier then I was able to spend a few hours dressed . I just got back from walking my dog (en drab ) but it is a beautiful but cold day outside. Might snow tomorrow.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I'm having a great day, since for most of it, I've been wearing panties, thigh high stockings, six inch stiletto pumps, and a nice short pencil skirt. What more could a girl ask for?

I'm having a bad day. Still no dressing because of my goatee. But I keep it because my SO loves it. That's ok. My day will come again.

Rubbish start - stuck in a two hour traffic jam on way to work. Turned back and decided to work from home - and hey guess what - the day got better as I slipped into something comfortable - skirt and top - and off to work! Still dressed and very industrious. If life could be like this everyday!

was till i got out of bed and realized my apu was low on antifreeze and it was 10 degrees warmer in my truck than outside.went down hill since then. only good thing is I will be back in the woods tomarrow looking to score me some deer with the trusty 30-06

Quote Originally Posted by sueann View Post
    you know you are having a good day if you dress all day but i just can not do that wright now all the kids are arould all the time
    I'm having a good day because it's almost Friday, I'm enjoying my new membership here, and I'm in new Peavey shiny tights.

Eight children here. I know exactly where your coming from.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I always have a good day... And I haven't fully dressed in months... And months... And months... My happiness is totally independent of the clothing I wear... Luckily...

Karren thats not true. Your happiness meter goes nuts when you lace on the skates and pads. That counts as clothing.

I am not sure what kind of a day I had. I slept most of the day shaking the flu bug. I feel much better tonight cuddled up in a blanket next to the fireplace while watching basketball with my oldest son. So yes I guess its a great day.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I'm having a very good day, well yesterday really. Got dressed, drove to a city a little ways away and did some shopping, got my nails and a pedi done. Unfortunately, today I had to work outside, very cold, well I can't work in the weather and dress femm. I would freeze my pretty little fanny off and that just wouldn't do he he. Just the same, it was an OK day I guess.

Hugs,
    Alice

Sorry you're having a down period, Sueann.

My day was pretty good. Went for my run/walk this morning en femme (as always), wearing a pink sweatsuit.

Shower and breakfast and it was off to the manicurists. Wore a pink turtleneck, snug stretch jeans, and open-toed 3" heels.

Enjoyed the hour chatting with my manicurist. While my nails were drying she called me over to see the nails she had previously done for her next client, a French manicure with glitter tips. She suggested we could do my nails that way next time.

I also chatted with a little girl who was waiting for her dad's hair color to be done. We talked about her stuffed tiger and what sort of day she was having.

Then it was off to WalMart for about an hour of shopping. Was a bit preturbed that I didn't find all of the items on my shopping list (mundane stuff for the house).

On to Trader Joe's for a few groceries (I love their nonfat Greek style yogurt!).

Then home to start preparing dinner for my spouse - sweet potato risotto.

All-in-all, a pretty good day!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).