Thread: eyeshadow and eyeliner help

eyeshadow and eyeliner help

any advice is greatly appreciated....

my eye makeup looks pretty poor (pic is on a makeover) i am pretty damn hot at foundation/concealer powder - but my eyes let me down, it looks really natural which is great but i want to have smart sexy **** makep and i just cant get the look...

help

lately i have been using my blush as a base coat for my shadow i like the red effect ...then i colour ..whatever my mood ....for eyeliner ... Loreal i intense heavy on the top and bottom but smudge the bottom with a q tip makes it smokey but dramatic for ****ty hmmmmm i would myself really shadow the outer corners of my eyes with dark greens blend with yellows but let the red show thru close to the eyebrow ... I do trashy alot ...lol but never have tried ****ty or are they the same hmmmmmm must try

There are quite a lot of posts in the Beauty section about eyeshadow/liner. Just ask DanaJ for access, I'm sure you will find some advice to help you.

I don't use eyeliner.. it's a real pain to get right (and I've had training). I use an angled brush and eyeshadow instead of liner. It's much easier to apply and you have more colours to choose from. Eyeshadow, depends on the shape of your eyes, colour of your eyes, what you are wearing etc... Need more info
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-29-2005 at 04:38 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

thanks so far

when ever i do it i just make a thick line, atm i have put on soooo much stuff looks pretty good - stil playijng

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn
    w ... I do trashy alot ...lol but never have tried ****ty or are they the same hmmmmmm must try
    Trashy and ****ty can be tres cool but I always make it a point to steer clear of skanky.

Rachael, going by your profile pic, I think you've got great shape and depth to your eyes, more than many ggs! I'm sure you'll hit some fine looks if you keep playing. & when you do, pictures, right?

Playing the word, it's been just like when I first tried painting - I'm awed by all the creative possibilities, all these different finishes & shades and such, paints for the most interesting of canvases.

Thinkabboudit, aliens come to Earth and observe humanity. They report back 'Much of these creatures' time, energy and monetary assets are spent on one of the two genders' near-universal custom of painting the face for concealment, enhancement, disguise or artistic expression.'

"Just relax, Lauren. When you awaken, you will look like Gwyneth Paltrow's prettier sister; trust me!"
    Attached Images Attached Images