Thread: The weather made me a crossdresser...

The weather made me a crossdresser...

It's cold in Houston! I had intended not to dress up today, but pantyhose are the only long underwear I have, so--a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do!

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I have spent a little time in the Army and I loved going out to the field in cold weather. I used to wear hose all the time using that as an excuse. I also don't go to a football game this time of year or skiing without hose or stockings.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Shoot, I wear tights undredressed all the time. Who needs an excuse?
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

And don't forget that the dog ate all your male underware?? Being cold in Houston is like being warm in the Antartic... If the ship channel isn't froze up and you can't ice skate on the Buffalo or the Brays Bayou's then it isn't cold!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I wear control briefs, and panty hose underneath my running tights which give me a smooth look in front-just a hint of a venus mound which is the way I like to look. I also wear a sports bra under my running top as nipple protectors instead of band-aids to prevent chafing of the nipples on long runs.

Cold???????

Come on up north, has been cold for a while now we have a winter storm warning. But as they say in our part of the west, "at least it is a dry cold". Bah,,,,,,,,,,cold is cold, thank god for tights.

Well, we are actually having a winter storm right now in Houston, the snow is actually piling up in the yard and on the vehicles. I'm staying all snug and warm inside the house today (It's easy to do when you've been laid off work).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Now tell us you didn't love it.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

What winter?

I live in SW Florida and it's a balmy 80 and raining today. So, I shave my legs, don my nylons, garterbelt and nylons and pick out a lacy pair of panties and off to the office I go. Hot, cold, it does't matter. If I want to dress (which is every day) then I do and just enjoy the femme feelings all day long.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Read the underdressed thread. According to Karren you are undelingeried and according to Kate W you are Drabulous. I am still giggling about those two. I though I would share. It fits here.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

When I was young (12?) early cold weather one autumn caused my mom to lend me a pair of my sister's tights - I've never been the same!

Ann

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I love pantyhose in the winter. And in the spring, and in the fall. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And don't forget that the dog ate all your male underware?? Being cold in Houston is like being warm in the Antartic... If the ship channel isn't froze up and you can't ice skate on the Buffalo or the Brays Bayou's then it isn't cold!!
    I loved that one

Living in Texas the summers are just to hot for pantyhose and I live for winter in Texas and the chance to be comfortable in hose.
    Cathy

I wear leggings under my postal pants on cold days. They are much warmer than long underwear.

Any excuse is good to dress.

Cold in Houston, Tx?
    Turn off the damn AC
    And if you go to a car wash, wear a bikini.

But any reason to dress is good, hell since I drive a car without airbags I figure breast forms will protect me in case of a collision.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by curious5752 View Post
    Living in Texas the summers are just to hot for pantyhose and I live for winter in Texas and the chance to be comfortable in hose.
    Cathy
    I must disagree with you Cathy, I wear pantyhose on a daily basis here in Houston. But then again, I have been wearing them daily for the last 20 - 25 years so I have kind of gotten used to them.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I tend to wear panty hose if I am going to be standing for a long period of time, or if I run out of socks :P But I am always wearing panties so there's that then

Miss Karla

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lainie
    I had intended not to dress up today, but pantyhose are the only long underwear I have, so--a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do!
    [SIZE="2"]It’s cold here in Kansas, too, but I like it. In fact, I was out on the high plains yesterday enjoying my inadequate feminine attire to the Nth degree. Wearing women’s clothing makes me forget about the cold somehow – pantyhose certainly helps…[/SIZE]

I don't find pantyhose all that warm, but I love wearing them outside with a skirt. Cold breeze blowing on my legs, make me forget my male side, and think only of my female legs in the skirt. Although I don't wear open toes in cold weather. Warm boots only. Brrrrr