Thread: so how do you to and how and how do know when you have

so how do you to and how and how do know when you have

know when you have the right wig on. and how do know when you have the right out fit on .

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    When you look in the mirror and go girl you got it goin on! Its all about your look and what you are comfortable with.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Well after looking in the mirror 241 times.. And trying on every outfit I own and each of my 15 wigs, three times each... And taking 132 photos... Then I kind of know I'm wearing the right hair and outfit!! Unless the photos suck and then I do it all over again! Sigh.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Get Trinny and Susannah to give you the once-over.

(In case these two have not made it to the U.S., they are two hilarious fashion harpies on UK TV who humiliate women and give them fashion makeovers.)
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well after looking in the mirror 241 times.. And trying on every outfit I own and each of my 15 wigs, three times each... And taking 132 photos... Then I kind of know I'm wearing the right hair and outfit!! Unless the photos suck and then I do it all over again! Sigh.
    Karren whatever you are doing is working! Your the cutest hockey chick I know.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I think that you should never buy the first wig that you like, unless it is cheap, especially if it is your first one. Try a lot on at different places, ask everyone about fit, looks and colors, etc. I bet you get a lot of different answers. But, in the meantime you are seeing yourself with many different looks and fits. Remember that over time something just a little too tight can seem like a compression band on your head later during your time wearing it. Just about all wigs are adjustable. I found and have read here several times that the favorite wig colors tend to be those that come closest to your natural colors. Once you get a few wigs you then start trying new colors. Good luck.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

What Karren said!

I can NEVER tell if I've gotten it rite! Until I SEE THE PICS!

U NEVER get to see my TERRIBLE SCREW UPS!
    And there r more than I'd like to admit!

But, I NORMALLY see something I did wrong! Even in my BEST pics!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Look in the mirror if she looks good to you, it's the right one

I'm with Karren on this too: try on this, try on that, adjust this, adjust that, try a different pair of shoes, put on a different wig, fiddle, adjust, re-try: after about 2 hours of that, I might get the look that I like and feel comfortable with.
    warmly, Linnea

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by slamddoger
    how do know when you have know when you have the right wig on. and how do know when you have the right out fit on .
    [SIZE="2"]It’s called “taste.” [/SIZE]

You just feel it based upon your mood and what you see in the mirror.

Aspiring Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    You just feel it based upon your mood and what you see in the mirror.
    I agree, so many moods and so many different looks outfits...... same as in drab its how you feel that day, hour min.........

Banned Read only
    If you look like Carrot Top....you might have the wrong wig on.

If you're wearing a $12 Cher wig from the Halloween store....you might have the wrong wig on.

If I look & feel sexy/cute then I know I got it right! (Although when I look at the pics I took I say WHAAAAT?!?!)

Quote Originally Posted by slamddoger View Post
    know when you have the right wig on. and how do know when you have the right out fit on .

When you go out, count how many funny stares you get...