Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GG's reaction to a man's shaved legs

GG's reaction to a man's shaved legs

This is for those of you who wonder what might happen if you shave your legs and someone notices.

A dozen or so of my co-workers were having lunch together this afternoon. One of the men was wearing shorts, and had shaved legs. A cashier noticed and started laughing. I told her I thought shaved legs are sexy. She said she had never seen any man do that except models. I replied, he's doing what models do - that's a good thing. She was quiet for a moment, then said her husband has almost no hair on his legs. No one else, male or female in the group said anything about the man's legs. They treated it like a complete non-issue and the conversation changed casually to the next subject.

That's awesome to hear they left him alone. I've personally had only an occasional 2nd curious glance, but that's it. Most women seem to love it!

Not sure why a cashier would feel it was their place to laugh about how someone else looks... especially about someone in a group with workmates. Talk about awkward!

...anyhow.. I don't shave mine, although I want to try it. My wife and I were watching You, Me and Duprie and there is a scene in the movie when Duprie takes up cycling and shaves his legs. My wife laughed...not sure if it was because she thought he was using the woman's shaving stuff or because she thinks it is odd for a man. ...someday I might just do it, just to see how she reacts!

Hairy legs . I prefer mine shaved. Pantyhose and stockings feel so much nicer on shaved legs. I also like the soft smooth feel of them. Makes me feel more feminine. However, my wife isn't a fan of it. She prefers them hairy.

Vicki

males who shave their legs

I shave mine and personally I LOVE the way they feel!!!!! I have teenage granddaughters and either they have never noticed or they are just to smart to say anything. Teenage girls notice EVERYTHING!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

lusciouslisalips
    estero, florida (near Sanibel Island only on the mainland)

there are probably 1/4 of the

men here in SW Florida----whom wear shorts every single day of the week--------whom have little or no hair on their legs and no one says a word about it.....i personally have to shave mine daily----but it is a ritual that is well worth the effort and i also complete the effort with a whole body shave on a daily basis-------from the nose to the toes----

sleek, smooth, suggestive, saucy, simply sensational feelings....

lisa
    Lascivious, loving, lithe, longing, luscious, legs of lisa

Aspiring Member
    I've quit shaving my legs. Instead I go to the local beauty school and get them waxed. The instructor said I should have this done every six weeks until the leg hair quits growing back. I've been doing this since September and I can already tell the difference. The school is thankful to have someone for their students to get waxing experience. And I like the fact that the procedure costs so much less than in a salon. Leanne

No one even mentioned my shaved legs. But for some reason, shaving my chest, gets questioned if anyone notices. Maybe that is because my chest use to be very hairy. Still I find it odd.

I shave my legs every 2 to 3 days never had anyone comment.

The cashier needs to shut up

As I've said before my wife is not real comfortable with my crossdressing. However she and I were talking about why a woman shaves her pits and legs. She said it was for hygine. Told her I might try it. She said :whatever:. been doing full body shave and she likes it. Go figure.

Rey

I think there are good hygiene reasons for shaving the pits and the pubes, but with legs it's purely aesthetic. And I've never had any comments on my hairless legs.
    I'm epilating rather than shaving my legs and find it much better - also the regrowth looks more natural when I let it grow out.
    My leg hair is thinner since I've been epilating but it's probably too much to hope that it'll give up altogether.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I've been shaving my legs for a long while now and the rest of my body for good while too. Nobody I work or my friends with have said anything and I quite regularly wear shorts. I recently started shaving my arms and love it. I was afraid someone would notice but they haven't.

Helps my body hair has always been pretty light and thin which makes the difference between shaven and unshaven not as noticeable to others (noticeable to me though ).

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar
    I LOVE MY LEGS WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE SAY TELL THEM GET A LIFE
    WEAR SOMETHING PRETTY

Shaved legs on men are commonplace; the clerk seems naive if she thinks that this is odd.
    Many athletes--especially swimmers, cyclists, and wrestlers--will shave their legs and other body areas (including chests) in order to avoid the friction problems that hair create.
    For others, it's aesthetic as it is with models, for instance.
    I shave mine all the time because they are not very hairy in the first place and I like the look and feel.
    warmly, Linnea

Did that happen in Vegas? I live here too and was at the Kohls big sale yesterday and 2 different guys were taking big baskets of womens clothes into the dressing rooms on the womens side and nobody even seemed to notice or care at all. Geez, with everything we see here shaved legs are nothin'.

Anyway, my comment was....my ex husband was a cycler and did shave his legs every day for years for that reason. We lived in a pretty conservative place. Never in 12 years do I remember anyone looking twice or making a comment. Well...his mother thought it was weird, but that's about it. And he was in shorts all of the time. My CD SO is really self conscious of his shaved legs tho and thinks people notice all of the time, but in my now 14 + years with boys with shaved legs I don't have even 1 negative story....

She sould be fired!! For makeing any kind of off hand comments towards customers.... Your point being most people don't care if true enough... Last night I stripped to my baby blue low riser briefs in the locker room after the hockey game and everyone in there could see I was totally hairless and had large breasts and no one cared... Too busy talking hockey! And why we lost! Lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-06-2009 at 09:48 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The girl that waxes my back says she hates hair on men. So did my last gf. I love the feeling of being smooth.

Aspiring Member
    I love having shaved legs. I didn't have much hair on them to begin with, so it was an easy jump to shave them. Besides, my legs look great in hose and hairy legs in hose is not appealing.

Been shaving the from head to toe for about three years now and only had one comment made while driving with a friend in my shorts. I gave him an answer he wanted to hear and that was the end of it. If I don't shave at least every other day I don't feel right about myself. What I need is a salon or school (like someone mentioned) to do my back, what a pain in the a.s that is to shave.

Thanks, everybody. I posted this thread because I've read so many posts in the past about CDs who want to shave their legs but are scared about people's reactions. I guess we're all living proof that there's nothing to worry about.

For clarification...
    - Yes, this happened at a Walmart in Vegas.
    - The person who shaves his legs is an employee, not a customer.
    - This sort of thing happened once before when a different male employee wore shorts. Three or four people said,"did you see that? He shaves his legs," but that was the extent of the talk.
    - And yes, that cashier is very rude. Thankfully, our other cashiers are very nice.
    Last edited by Andy66; 12-06-2009 at 10:49 AM.

theres a lot of guys that shave just because they dont like hair its kinda the new thing i think people look better with out hair hugs brenda lynn

Mine are shaved for years now and I wear shorts about 8 months of the year at work. Only one lady at work commented and that was because we kid around all the time (somewhat sexually). She came over and rubbed my leg (I had shaved that morning) and said..."mmm, smooth...nice". I just smiled and said "Always".

Others have commented when I wear the shorts in colder weather and I just say, "well, you wear skirts in this weather don't you?". They always say "but I wear pantyhose", to which I respond..."Maybe I should try that". Always gets a giggle ... if only they knew.

I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Thanks for posting this Anne I think it's very affirming and welcoming to hear (especially from a GG) that other GGs aren't particularly bothered about shaved legs on men. Even the cashier seems to have "come around" given that she shared that her husband has not much hair on his legs. Kudos for you for offering a different and more tolerant viewpoint on men shaving their legs, because you can bet that not only is the cashier thinking about the concept of it all, but also all of your other co-workers too. (btw ... in case anyone is wondering, I haven't had any hair on my legs for 15 years and only once did anyone ever mention it).
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I've been keeping my legs shaved for over 5 years now.. and the only comments I've received have been favorable. You just gotta understand, you won't always be met with acceptance... those who do not accept are not worth your time...