Thread: She washed my things

She washed my things

I came home from work and found some of my lingerie drying on the rack. I was shocked, she had left to do some shopping. My daughter was due home from college and the first place she heads is the laundry room. I took my things back to the stash. My wife came home a couple of hours later, and I was thinking what kind of trouble she had planned for me. I asked her why she had my stuff out. She denied thinking it was mine. She said it was going to goodwill. She is a hoarder and my stash is under a bunch of other stuff. It has been three days now and we have not spoken about it since. I just went to get my stuff and found it all reorganized, I was in a big rush to hide it the other day. I want to dress this morning but am now too scared.

Hey Girlfriend!

Unless she starts acting differently, I wouldnt be too worried. Although if I was in your situation, I would be acting the same way.

What would probally be best is if you sat down and talked with her, one on one. Clear the air and see how she feels.

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jamie1 View Post
    I came home from work and found some of my lingerie drying on the rack. I was shocked, she had left to do some shopping. My daughter was due home from college and the first place she heads is the laundry room. I took my things back to the stash. My wife came home a couple of hours later, and I was thinking what kind of trouble she had planned for me. I asked her why she had my stuff out. She denied thinking it was mine. She said it was going to goodwill. She is a hoarder and my stash is under a bunch of other stuff. It has been three days now and we have not spoken about it since. I just went to get my stuff and found it all reorganized, I was in a big rush to hide it the other day. I want to dress this morning but am now too scared.
    Dont worry ,now get onwith the makeup,find some suitable.Ican help,Then the handbag,male sort for starters but always keep it with you,foundation and lippy.They will get the idea,and so will you Vera M

Jamie, I am wondering , your wife got rid of your stash 2 years ago does your wife know you still dress? Have you 2 actually sat down and talked at all? You can't continue to deceive your SO, it is time for a gentle sit down talk. You know this will not go away and not dressing is hard on you. Have you ever tried to relay those thoughts to your wife?
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

There are some parts of what you have said that worry me, mainly the part about how much your wife knows and how long she has known (if she knows). The answers to these questions would give me a better idea of where you stand with her. It does sound as if you need to do some talking with her, but if she doesn't seem interested--maybe just let it go.
    warmly, Linnea

I also think you should talk to your wife about your nee to dress. It won't go away and you can't hide it forever.
    Angie

This incident is the first time my wife and I have ever spoke about my need for dressing. I told her I have to at least know that I have my stuff. She then Asked if I was gay, I assured her no. We had great sex yesterday. She told me that if I needed to I could play with her things. They don't fit. At least she did't throw my stuff out this time. I hope her denial lasts tthrough the holidays, I don't want to discuss it further with her now.

Trying..

to get this straight.

Jamie, your wife washed and dried your lingerie/things. You put them away. She got them back out, reorganized them then put them back. You found them reorganized. You all have since talked about it. She asked if you were gay, you said no, and then she invited you to play with her lingerie/things. AND you had great sex after this discussion?
    Sounds like you all have an understanding to me, or am I missing something?
    I've had two women in my life find me fooling with things. My mom, who simply placed the bra and panty hose I had borrowed across my bed. She never said a word, and I never asked or fooled with her stuff again.
    Then my ex, who found panties under the covers of our bed. That led to a full confession of CDing, and promise not to ever again do it. Of course in retrospect she was more interested in having a title of being a Mrs, then actually working on a marriage.

Sorry but I don't get it. It doesn't sound like she's upset or you're in trouble to me. It sounds like she might just want to understand you better. Why are you being so secretive?

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Women, like the IRS and local library, never forget. Don't assume she just blew it off, either. As I see it, you don't have a lot of choices. 1) you can get something of hers and put it on in front of her and wear it;then see what she says or does. 2)Assume she'll finish neutering you for your next life and not say anything and hope for the best. 3) Set her aside and have "that" talk and stand your ground, albiet as tactfully as you can.

On the surface it seems like she's pondering it all and that talk might clear the air; or not.

Let us know what happens, Dear.

XXs,
    Mickey
    Last edited by Brandi Wyne; 12-07-2009 at 01:10 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Yeah... I think she knew... And wanted you to know she knew!!! Women are like that... And now she's going to drop the hammer.. Or other shoe.... Might not be much joy over the holidays at your house...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Jamie,

I fully agree with Autumndawn on this. But I also know from experiance that you have to talk to her of your need to dress and to find a common ground from where you can both progress.

Andrea

Karren! That is mean. Maybe there will be tidings of great joy that shall be unto all CD's. Because every time a bell rings some tranny gets a new thong. I have positive feelings on this.

Now be off with you before one drops a house on you too.

*jumps into bubble and floats away*
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie1 View Post
    ...I hope her denial lasts tthrough the holidays, I don't want to discuss it further with her now...
    I don't know you or your SO personally, and I'm not one to tell anyone what to do or say... but... I will say that not communicating effectively is the #1 way to destroy a personal relationship. Sure its a cliche, but its a cliche for a reason.

Best of luck!

Maybe just take some time and quietly talk to her ............ while you do tell her about here and that we have a GG only section called F.A.B where she can come and chat with us GG's in private ............ some are starting out in this journey, others of us have done a few years and others still a lot longer ... as well as chatting about CDing we tlak about all sorts and have a laugh ... you never know it might help her to know she is not alone, that other wifes/partners are there as well

Hey girl - this is crazy ! Sit her down and have a talk. Sounds like a case of denial. During your discussion - if she has reservations about your dressing, set some boundaries and tell her how important this is to you. Sneaking around is not good for the soul and just think, once she "really" knows, jamie might get her own drawer instead of under some other things.

There is a lot of great info in this forum about how to talk to your wife. I know because I studied it and told my wife and it has been great ever since.

I think she is on her way to accepting so not to worry. My ex would have found my stash and tossed them.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

She washed my things

If i was in your shoes I would bescared also, best sit down and taaalk it out with her soon.

Well the cats outta da bag now.
    If I was you:
    I'd do what I WAS GONNA DO AND SEE IF ANY DOO DOO CROPS UP. Doo Doo happens.

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Unusual, goodbye kiss in the morning. I'm nervous as well. we shall see.