Thread: The purple fog!

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

The purple fog!

What do you get when you mix red and blue paint together? Purple! And right now I'm in the purple fog. As you may or may not remember from earlier posts of mine, I've always seen myself, gender-wise, as in-between, both male and female and neither. Some call genderqueer, but I prefer intergender; it has a nicer ring to it, don't you agree.

Anyway, I'm in that purple fog, again, letting both the male and female aspects of me blend, and allowing both to see the light of day. Now if I can only get others to accept this in me. Time heals all wounds, true?

Toodles!
    Byllie/Bill
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Sounds like the pink fog has plated out on your rose colored glasses? If friends and family don't accept you... Set the family free and go out and get new friends....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Hon, that's probably a lot more common to most of us than just beng pure femme or pure male. Hey! We are what we are and we all grow and change at different rates over time.

I DO love dressing and feeling femme, but I am not ready to give uip all of my male identity, either. Who says we can't be both and be happy?

XXs
    Mickey
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

I live my life in the purple fog but sometimes a pink fog storm rolls in off the water and I am totally engulfed by it. It may last for several weeks and then I return to purple fog or is it purple haze?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Byllie
    What do you get when you mix red and blue paint together? Purple!
    Anyway, I'm in that purple fog, again, letting both the male and female aspects of me blend, and allowing both to see the light of day.
    [SIZE="2"]Let’s see – is your purple leaning towards red or blue? I’ll check my trusty color wheel…

I feel more like a “blend,” since that’s what I am, no matter how many layers of femme-ness I apply. The older I get, the more I like this “skirting the edge” approach, since it falls outside of many people’s perceptions about crossdressing. I hate to be categorized as one thing or another, so I insist on being all, or none, depending on who is making the assumptions. Meanwhile, I’ll be a pastel shade of purple leaning a little towards blue – ultramarine violet, if you will…[/SIZE]

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    For me there never has been a pink fog, just a purple one, that over the years I've learned to accept more and more. Funny thing, though; neither I or my daughter likes the color pink. Go figure!

Toodles!
    Byllie/Bill
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.